Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I actually tried that already (I have EmptyStandbyList.exe installed) but that hasn't helped.
The crashes also happen after a fresh restart when my 16GB is not even close to being used.
Do you have two graphic cards? If you do "tell" Windows to use the better graphic card:

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
Has anyone noticed how DEAD the town is in this update? There are none of the tourists around, no cars in the parking lots, the doctor's receptionist isn't in, Albert took a shot at me when I approached the lighthouse ... It's almost like people are staying away...

Oh My God! Everyone's under Quarantine! It's the Plague! Corona virus has hit Cape Verda! Does Emily have any toilet paper left at the SquallMart? What? 4 Jade Talismans for a pack of Ramen noodles??
Can see two scenarios.

One Henry gets infected with coronavirus and survives there will be antibodies in his semen and he will cure all the women.

Two he is infected and it becomes an STD and he infects all the women, but the women will survive because all of them have "pair of of healthy lungs" on them so they wont die from respiratory failure.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How to fix the thread in 3 easy steps :
1- Remove the cheat mod
2- Remove compressed version
3- Force people to take basic reading lessons
4- ?????????
5- Profit
1- Remove the cheat mod -> read OP
2- Remove compressed version -> use search function
3- Force people to take basic reading lessons -> priceless

Do you know how many times I tried to explain that to users here...??:rolleyes: As you can see yourself the average "cock-eye-Joe" isn't able to use the in-thread search function or is even aware that there is a search function, not to mention not being able to read more than a single post. So, they will continue to ask the same question over and over again. Ad absurdum!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu and norm7777

blakeeeeeen

Dec 15, 2017
Hi guys, sorry I don't understand how you update the game? All I've seen is people saying copy and paste that folder to the original game files but that didn't work so how do i replace it?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys, sorry I don't understand how you update the game? All I've seen is people saying copy and paste that folder to the original game files but that didn't work so how do i replace it?
Maybe this helps you:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v25032-nlt-media.38582/post-2840102

You only have to merge the www folder form the update-only files with your current game's www folder (as long your current game folder is from the previous update v22...).

blakeeeeeen

Dec 15, 2017
Thank you so much so all i had to do was copy the www to www so it add the update files, I still can't use these forums properly so trying to find keywords with update was struggle and it had to be done by each page.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Enter from the Jungle, to right into the shrine room, right again into the next room. There is a place for a bomb up and down. Down is for the Snake. Up is Gold and a Locked Chest. The Third Bomb is used in the cave section near Alia's special hideout, and the fourth is unused in this update.
Do you have a screen shot of where to place the second bomb ?

Reactions: kevbro

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
is it me or the android port version apk file can't download? when im download it it keep saying the app cannot installed is it some sort of bug or somehtings does happen?

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
its crazy how this dev pumps out new updates almost all the time while other devs taking forever releaseing one update. and even then there is barley even anything new.

Reactions: dp123 and bernthal
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes