Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
guys what if I have only one Jade Talisman but the following missions require two or more(the park won't refresh it), I tried saveeditonline.com, but failed, while I succeed changing my money numbers in this website when I started to play this game.

with sincere gratitude, anyone help?

Jan 15, 2018
guys what if I have only one Jade Talisman but the following missions require two or more(the park won't refresh it), I tried saveeditonline.com, but failed, while I succeed changing my money numbers in this website when I started to play this game.

You can farm them in park or island, have some patience. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

Your problems started with savededitonline.

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
There is a Key in the Church you need to Break the Left Piller and move the stone up about 3 spots for the switch.
Red is where the Rock was/Moves to
Blue is where the Pillers are
Green is where the Key Spawns
ok but how moving the rocks ??

oreoarab123

Mar 2, 2020
can someone teach me how to do this? its my first time playing this kind of game and I have It downloaded from like a month ago on my Mac but I don't know the steps, thanks in advance

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017

Hi:

Here are my saves (PC) with plenty of talisman and reasonable credits. All obtained legit.

Saves 1 and 2 are end of V23 fully completed. Save 13 is V25 fully completed.

Cheers

Reactions: av224 and KateOlive

sergeras111

Mar 20, 2020
guys, help. I combined for the bomb, got the bomb, but when i click it on the inventory to use it on the rock, he says like "it wont work" like im using the wrong item. Is it a bug or something? did i miss something?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes