Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yes you are right, however at the end of the latest version there are no more containers to be found. Went to Squallmart and there are none for sale. I'm sure that in a previous version I saw containers for sale at Squallmart.
Also, where to find the ross moss again. Does not re-spawn inside the crypt.
Maybe I missed it completely, but I don't recall ever seeing basic containers for sale in Squallmart in any release.

As for the ross moss, you can't find it again. There is only 1 available so far.

The Soul Crystal is always sending me to the jungle to do something with the whip but there are thorn bushes blocking those. How do I get rid of those bushes?
You can't get rid of those thorn bushes. That's for a future release. The stuff that the Soul Crystal is asking you to find does not involve those bushes.

Oct 5, 2017
is it possible to open the chest in alberts basement and is it possible to blow/knock down the 2 walls? he says the pick axe isnt strong enough. i've also found 2 broken keys if they're needed to open the chest in alberts basement/spanish fort. i have the used the key i got whip the whip btw

nevermind. found the chest key

Last edited:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody know as to why the game does not start when i click on game exe
i have tried voll and two different compressions and still no go (and this is not the first time i8t has happened!!!)

D

Deleted member 2587290

I cant solve the puzzle in the teemple the 7 one. And I cant find the rare tresure for the german librarian
HELP!

cc

Aug 17, 2016
Recently did a system reinstall and now when i start up ToN i get a black screen with sound and when i switch from windowed to full screen the picture appears for a split second and disappears can anyone please help.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 503 Votes