BigMini

Nov 6, 2018
I have a bug since last version where the character will automatically move left when entering every new map area. Anyone know how to fix this?

Apex173

Jul 1, 2020
Hey everyone! I tried to install the win update on mac using the trick I found here, but it doesn't seem to work (It did work once so i already tried it before, game runs normally but it doesn't update) any tricks/solution? Screenshot 2020-08-16 at 19.08.55.png Screenshot 2020-08-16 at 19.08.55.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
2 weeks per update, 2% per update, so about 50 weeks until the game is finished
thats 50 weeks (25 updates)
Technically you are both close but wrong.

It's 2 updates per month, with every update so far being 2-3%. While the updates per month is fixed according to NLT, there's nothing stopping NLT from making higher (or for that matter, lower) percentage increases per release. In fact I firmly recall NLT saying the % is somewhat conservative (which would mean we are in reality more than 1% past the halfway point now), and also vaguely recall someone mentioning the percentage increase will ramp up toward the end.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
If the MC had some redeeming qualities (physical and intellectual) maybe he wouldn't need to roofie everyone to have sex (the love potion plot device is a bit sketchy in my opinion).
The one thing I like is that most of the girls want to bang the mc already, but use the potion to enhance it or to summon the courage to take the first step. I think the roofie analogy is a misnomer.

ajjzacay

Jan 25, 2019
FYI - Having a few issues with images in the update only packet -- first it had a Loading Error trying to find JanetPhone.png, now it's having the same error trying to find the soy sauce image. downloading the full game download and replacing the character and pictures folders seemingly got rid of those two errors. So seems to just be an issue with the update only version.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
FYI - Having a few issues with images in the update only packet -- first it had a Loading Error trying to find JanetPhone.png, now it's having the same error trying to find the soy sauce image. downloading the full game download and replacing the character and pictures folders seemingly got rid of those two errors. So seems to just be an issue with the update only version.
Nope, missing images is you skipped an update or you didn't update in order. Nothing else. Just use the full build instead of copy/pasting random images around
can I cheat?
Yes, but you just banned yourself from here if you do

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes