Others Abandoned Treat Me Like The Slut I Am [v0.2dBeta2] [Hentai&Hentai] [UPDATED+Fixed]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot - 14_10.jpg

Overview:

You will meet Lola, who will do anything to reforge the town from the wrong way from her point of view by any means necessary to a decent town of her liking. For Lola, doing anything to fix town is acceptable until the town becomes a mirror image what's in her mind and one day, she suddenly meets a mysterious stranger who will point new ways to achieve her goals in an unexpected way.​

Updated: 10.12.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2d(beta)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change Log:

Dev Notes:

Download: - -
Mac Download:

Screenshot - 14_10 002.jpg Screenshot - 14_10 003.jpg Screenshot - 14_10 004.jpg Screenshot - 14_10.jpg 88.png 76.png
217.jpg 150.jpg 278.png

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
lol, Malcolm Berlin, not at all inspired by the DC villain Malcolm Merlyn, none at all I'm sure.

I'ma have to check this out just for the potential references.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
15 days ago (or something like that), we've got "Petting Daddy v0.1".
Now japanese-like-game-name v0.1.

Somehow, I don't think this will work...

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
15 minutes of fat ugly as hell chick.ill wait a few dates to see if 3 of the girls in final pic get to play

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
15 days ago (or something like that), we've got "Petting Daddy v0.1".
Now japanese-like-game-name v0.1.

Somehow, I don't think this will work...
The reason we are named Hentai&Henta is we are 2 people working.
Petting Daddy is designed as Main project meanwhile Treath Me Like Slut I am is a side bonus game to our fans.
Due to some critics Petting Daddy recieved and removed, its gone under reconstruction so we have released this game earlier than Petting Daddy Reborn.

Reactions: danny19

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
what happened to petting daddy?it went away fast
It had to go under reconstruction due to some people reporting "loli".
We had remake it to fit into rules, tough it isn't completely abandoned.
We are following our fans if they demand original or re-made version Reborn.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
The reason we are named Hentai&Henta is we are 2 people working.
Petting Daddy is designed as Main project meanwhile Treath Me Like Slut I am is a side bonus game to our fans.
Due to some critics Petting Daddy recieved and removed, its gone under reconstruction so we have released this game earlier than Petting Daddy Reborn.
side project, you say?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I don't even mind the BBW aspect so much (frankly I grow tired about the completely impossible body models normally used lately). But this makes no sense at all. The MC is alledgedly a completely holier-than-thou pain in the ass, making life miserable for those around her. But she goes from 0 to full blown cheating anal-in-public slut in no time. And the dialogues (and her internal monologues) reflect that completely. There is no pacing, no gradual corruption, no suspension of disbelieve at all. I had to keep it on skip and even so I could not finish this. Needs LOTS of work. But better work on this here (the initial idea COULD be fun) instead of that pedo crap Petting Daddy.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes