Others Abandoned Treat Me Like The Slut I Am [v0.2dBeta2] [Hentai&Hentai] [UPDATED+Fixed]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
It is freezing/looping with hobo fuck. Once she is on back it just loops the 3 frames.
a couple of route are broken, the anal with the hobo (choose the other option to continue) and one later on the bus that is missing a file (choose to go with the black dude to continue)

can't wait for the next update and see the husbando treated like a bitch too XD

Reactions: Bobber Tail

ecyas

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
a couple of route are broken, the anal with the hobo (choose the other option to continue) and one later on the bus that is missing a file (choose to go with the black dude to continue)

can't wait for the next update and see the husbando treated like a bitch too XD
Thank you for your report.
The loop bug and the problem with the engine have been fixed.
Now both choices can be played without problem.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:
Reactions: derick411

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
puuh, it's disgusting like a really terrible accident :WutFace:
But I will face the unbearable. And at least ... we'll always have Par ehm her dreams XD

Jan 15, 2019
You guys really need a good speaking English person to help you with your literature. We hardly ever use "an" unless there's a vowel at the beginning of the next word. Such as "an Apple" we use "a" much more often like "a peach" You guys have an everywhere you should have a. Plus many other English errors. This one just sticks out the most.

Jan 15, 2019
You guys really need a good speaking English person to help you with your literature. We hardly ever use "an" unless there's a vowel at the beginning of the next word. Such as "an Apple" we use "a" much more often like "a peach" You guys have an everywhere you should have a. Plus many other English errors. This one just sticks out the most.
Aaaaaaand I just noticed it's been abandoned. Ugh.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Grand shame this got abandoned. I was enjoying the ride (quite literally). I rarely play female protag games, but this one was one that I found quite enjoyable.

OK the 'engrish' was a bit out there, but beyond that, I can't see what all the haters are bitching about. Don't like BBWs? Fine, don't play the game as opposed to coming here and bitching and moaning about it.

I don't like games where the MC (male) get's cuckolded. Not my thing. But then, I don't deliberately go into those same games and bitch about the fact. Apparently incest is fine, questionable ages fine, but heaven forbid if a female is heavy!

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Grand shame this got abandoned. I was enjoying the ride (quite literally). I rarely play female protag games, but this one was one that I found quite enjoyable.

OK the 'engrish' was a bit out there, but beyond that, I can't see what all the haters are bitching about. Don't like BBWs? Fine, don't play the game as opposed to coming here and bitching and moaning about it.

I don't like games where the MC (male) get's cuckolded. Not my thing. But then, I don't deliberately go into those same games and bitch about the fact. Apparently incest is fine, questionable ages fine, but heaven forbid if a female is heavy!
Yeah I agree 200% with your comment it really piss me off seeing people bitching when they can just ignore the game

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes