him13

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know how to edit the save file manually because I can't use the save editor since I am on a Mac

Feb 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to edit the save file manually because I can't use the save editor since I am on a Mac
First off, you technically can via wine with some hackery, but it's a real pain.
And yeah, if the save editor creator had half a brain he'd have used .NET without WPF.

But for you, your best bet might be the It's a little more involved than using TiTSEd, but you can do absolutely everything in it, including stuff TiTSEd won't let you do.
It's not terribly hard to use (for me), especially if you can search through the source code. It's also how everyone used to edit CoC saves back in the day.

It only works on .sol saves, not the "save to file" type of saves.

I also made of it.
From the README:
Code:
With java installed, run 'java -jar server.jar' from a
terminal/CLI. Or run the shell script (the .sh file).

Then, with that open, navigate to http://127.0.0.1:8080/ in your browser.

When done, you can stop the server by hitting 'enter' in the command line box.
If using the windows .bat script, you will have to press a key again to close
the window.
Note that if you use firefox you don't even need to run the server; just open minerva/index.html. The server's only needed in Chrome and possibly Safari because of so-called "security" reasons.

If you're trying to do something in particular, but you can't figure it out, let me know and I can try to help.

him13

Feb 11, 2019
It is not working the online version it keep saying it is parsing file and for terminal it says permission isn't allowed

Feb 13, 2019
It is not working the online version it keep saying it is parsing file and for terminal it says permission isn't allowed
Please show me a screenshot, or copy exactly the error message you're getting.

Also, try running 'chmod +x (/path/to/)run-server.sh' and then running the shell script.
You might be able to open a terminal, type 'chmod +x' followed by a space and then drag the shell script into the window to mark it as executable.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
P.S.:
You might have to add an exception or else disable gatekeeper for the OS to let you run software that's not from the app store, if you haven't already and you're using a recent version of OS X. I have it disabled entirely and prevented from re-arming after 30 days in my VM.

Last edited:

SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
Ok pretty sure I'm being an idiot here but how do you play this game?
tried a few things but cant get it to start.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Get the .exe version, that should be pretty forward to use.

The image version is bigger because it has a tonne of static images to fit with the game (All made for the game, not just random pictures from the interwebs)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
is here more options to control sex scenes ?
as male, i dodnt want my ass fucked by dicks, or minimaly no cum in my ass/mouth after all is done.
I'm in the same boat, but honestly, you cant get around it. Just skip the scenes when ever you make a bad choice and get rammed up the arse like you're a cow at an Armish mechanic.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Only if you win enemy encounters.
Which isnt hard, the combat is pretty easy even going on any random perk/build you can defeat all your enemies plus the ones that are 1-3 levels higher than you. I wish the combat was harder so the sex would feel more rewarding then such a steam roll.

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
The video has been downloaded to your ship’s console!)
how i can watch this video ?! guys ?!
You mean the video that Syri sends you? If so then in your ship go to the arousal option and then smut, it should be there.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
The video has been downloaded to your ship’s console!)
how i can watch this video ?! guys ?!
Jimyc forgot to tell you it's called Masturbate when your arousal is higher than a certain amount. You don't automatically masturbate after clicking that. There's another menu under that and you go into Smut on that.

SylvanWall

Nov 21, 2018
Does anyone know how exactly to install the BOOBs mod? My data-savvy rating is less than average

[edit] Nevermind, double-checked the first page, will go with the link

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
I've uploaded my usual (unofficial) 0.7.282 builds from source code to .
That includes a normal SWF, an image pack build, Android ARM and Android x86 builds, and an iOS IPA.
All builds have been patched with the bugfix for that one bug that was mentioned in the official blog post thingy.

All links are hosted on mega as usual.

I should make the point that while I was intending to fix these bugs myself, it looks like they beat me to it and the source code on the github repository already has the fixes, even if their official SWF's, etc. don't. So my builds are just a couple commits ahead of the official 0.7.282 release.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Don't get the .exe, that's for if you trust random people's unsigned code running outside of a sandbox.
Get the flash projector from Adobe's site, open the SWF in it. You're done.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.20 star(s) 60 Votes