anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
how and where ?!
If you mean how to check the OP and where it is: OP stands for Original Post. To check it simply go back to the first page of this thread and check post #1. There's a link towards the bottom of that post for the image pack version of the game.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I keep getting conflicting impressions from what I read, Can you do the quest against the Space Yakuza and avoid punishment, or does your character automatically walk into the trap Red Mage from 8-Bit Theater style no matter what after it's completed?

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I keep getting conflicting impressions from what I read, Can you do the quest against the Space Yakuza and avoid punishment, or does you character automatically walk into the trap Red Mage from 8-Bit Theater style no matter what after it's completed?
if my memory is good, either you give up or you get punished.

Reactions: James3

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Are there any updates on the BOOBs mod? Despite the mod cutting content, the restoration of incest is quite nice thing to have.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Why does this fail when I try to download it? It gets to about 1 mb and then fails connection.
Please check connection stability of your Internet Service Provider. 153 people have downloaded it so far without any problems. (i know it's slow from gofile - but it works). I have also redowloaded it - with no issues. Just to check this.

Reactions: MrBoZiffer

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
My bad. I thought the Mega folder link is yours. I just saw a later version for Image Pack exe v0.7.280.
Is that the latest version so far here?
Was just relinking for the people whom (like me) got confused over the whole "image pack" thing, its a horrid name for newbies, I personally assumed I needed to mod the game myself, turned out it was just a different exe.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes