higeki666

Jan 30, 2019
Still gonna wait for an apk version again. Is it going to be available for the latest version? Any news? Thanks. :whistle:(y)
Edit: With Image Pack :illuminati:

Last edited:

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Half the download is the stupid Electron files.
1657098351056.png
A selfish request but whoever the uploader is can you additionally upload just the app folder on its own in future?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
elevator/stairs/ladder buttons are possibly the most annoying thing I've seen, they could've kept up and down next to the north button on both sides
It's also inconsistent, depending on the locations sometimes there's a "descend/ascend" button like how it used to be, and sometimes you have to use the new buttons.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
why the fuck are images like downright broken
The most likely cause is that you didn't follow the installation instructions detailed here
heads up! i have two separated img folders now on gofile, i can assume the more astute people know what i did, but essentially i made the new images a separate download for the people who have the imagepack already. FOR THESE PEOPLE ONLY, cut the images from the old version to the new one, then add the small img zip file into the new version as well. for people who don't have the game yet (or the imagepack version), then you can still download the large img zip, since that one has the added images as well.

Edit: you want to add the images here "\TiTS-backer-0.9.009-win\resources\app\resources\img"
will try to fit these instructions into spoilers next time, sorry for all the word vomit

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.009-2223

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heads up! i have two separated img folders now on gofile, i can assume the more astute people know what i did, but essentially i made the new images a separate download for the people who have the imagepack already. FOR THESE PEOPLE ONLY, cut the images from the old version to the new one, then add the small img zip file into the new version as well. for people who don't have the game yet (or the imagepack version), then you can still download the large img zip, since that one has the added images as well.

Edit: you want to add the images here "\TiTS-backer-0.9.009-win\resources\app\resources\img"
will try to fit these instructions into spoilers next time, sorry for all the word vomit
Great job! It's a lot quicker to download the TiTs files now :)

Reactions: Reddraggon2001
May 22, 2019
Are you looking for a save you currently have, or trying to recover ones you lost? If you have access to the save, just load it up and hit "save to file." Otherwise, look in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\tits-html-electron. But, uh, good luck figuring out where the actual save is, I'm not even sure it's in there, and if it is I have no idea what format it's in.
yep couldn't find it still also was looking for the ones I have now because I want to use save editor on trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-009 because it gets tiring trying to make the body I want when going through all the items finding and using them so it all their, save editor doesn't accept my save to file it says this when I try it tells me TiTsED couldn't read it correctly should I wait until they update TiTsED to work with the newer one or is there anything else I can do.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
yep couldn't find it still also was looking for the ones I have now because I want to use save editor on trials-in-tainted-space-v0-9-009 because it gets tiring trying to make the body I want when going through all the items finding and using them so it all their, save editor doesn't accept my save to file it says this when I try it tells me TiTsED couldn't read it correctly should I wait until they update TiTsED to work with the newer one or is there anything else I can do.
Well your first problem is that you're using titsed. It doesn't work with the JS version save files. You need to use the new save editor, which can be found by searching the thread cause I'm too lazy to look for it rn.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
How to put things from the inventory to the storage?
Navigate to the tab that corresponds to the type of item you want to store and then click the little + button to store the item(s), the hit accept.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Honestly, it sorta depends. The new version finally has all the content of the old (as far as I know) as well as some new content. However, it's still not as stable, and you're very likely to encounter at least a few minor bugs, and possibly some not so minor bugs. Transferring an old flash save isn't quite reliable enough to be worth it yet imo, but ymmv. So you're better off starting from scratch. So basically: Yes, if you're willing to put up with a less stable experience.
Thanks. I've waited this long so I may just come back in a month. I am glad that fenoxo and the team decided to stick with it instead of some other devs I hope of who dropped their game entirely.

Reactions: Hargan2

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Thanks. I've waited this long so I may just come back in a month. I am glad that fenoxo and the team decided to stick with it instead of some other devs I hope of who dropped their game entirely.
probably going to take more than a month so might as well start now

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes