hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.009-2223

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heads up! i have two separated img folders now on gofile, i can assume the more astute people know what i did, but essentially i made the new images a separate download for the people who have the imagepack already. FOR THESE PEOPLE ONLY, cut the images from the old version to the new one, then add the small img zip file into the new version as well. for people who don't have the game yet (or the imagepack version), then you can still download the large img zip, since that one has the added images as well.

Edit: you want to add the images here "\TiTS-backer-0.9.009-win\resources\app\resources\img"
will try to fit these instructions into spoilers next time, sorry for all the word vomit

compact_pie74

Jan 4, 2022

heads up! i have two separated img folders now on gofile, i can assume the more astute people know what i did, but essentially i made the new images a separate download for the people who have the imagepack already. FOR THESE PEOPLE ONLY, cut the images from the old version to the new one, then add the small img zip file into the new version as well. for people who don't have the game yet (or the imagepack version), then you can still download the large img zip, since that one has the added images as well.

Edit: you want to add the images here "\TiTS-backer-0.9.009-win\resources\app\resources\img"
will try to fit these instructions into spoilers next time, sorry for all the word vomit

I download images pack, and install in folder. but in game i don't have images. Снимок экрана (2).png

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Some scene related images are still not showing with the image pack installed, they're in the folder but won't show up (like amber-anno scene and shekka-anno)

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Some scene related images are still not showing with the image pack installed, they're in the folder but won't show up (like amber-anno scene and shekka-anno)
if you see an anon icon (grey figure of a person) then its simply the team that hasn't fixed all images yet.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is there a save editor or something similar that works on the newest version of the game?
Yes. F95 has a search function. Please use it. This question gets asked constantly and has been answered countless times.

Rougrou1597

Oct 26, 2020

You got the APK download

May 22, 2019
maybe it was already asked but I've been trying to find the save files for I don't know how long and looking up how to find it but still couldn't get it tried a bunch of things still didn't work does anyone have the answer.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
maybe it was already asked but I've been trying to find the save files for I don't know how long and looking up how to find it but still couldn't get it tried a bunch of things still didn't work does anyone have the answer.
Are you looking for a save you currently have, or trying to recover ones you lost? If you have access to the save, just load it up and hit "save to file." Otherwise, look in C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\tits-html-electron. But, uh, good luck figuring out where the actual save is, I'm not even sure it's in there, and if it is I have no idea what format it's in.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Been away for a while and was wondering as to the state of the new engine version compared to the swf version. Last I heard it had catching up to do. Is it worth finally getting the new version?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Been away for a while and was wondering as to the state of the new engine version compared to the swf version. Last I heard it had catching up to do. Is it worth finally getting the new version?
Honestly, it sorta depends. The new version finally has all the content of the old (as far as I know) as well as some new content. However, it's still not as stable, and you're very likely to encounter at least a few minor bugs, and possibly some not so minor bugs. Transferring an old flash save isn't quite reliable enough to be worth it yet imo, but ymmv. So you're better off starting from scratch. So basically: Yes, if you're willing to put up with a less stable experience.

Reactions: Darrel Caper
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes