vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Yes and no. Technically, all the flash content has been transferred to the js version and they've started adding entirely new content now. However, the js version is very much riddled with bugs and various small pieces of content scattered all over the place seem to be inaccessible due to bugs and such. So while it is technically on par with the flash version in terms of content, it's still much less stable and overall it honestly feels like they've worsened the general experience.
true but with time everything will be ironed out (if reported) and this is the only version that will ever get new content (in comparison to the flash version)
is the website version still html or is that java too now?

Kafkaburg

Apr 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm using 9.008 public right now, and when I look into my catalogue I only have two options no matter what I try to do. I don't have a MILF cat or similar option. I created another playthrough and ran up to it but still have the same issue.

I must be missing something, or have come across a bug. I haven't seen any other complaints in this thread or fenoxo's blog as of yet.

Thank you for the suggestions, guess I'll keep trying in another patch or so and see.

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
Tell me, are developers transferring old content to a new engine or are they already continuing to develop new content?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Tell me, are developers transferring old content to a new engine or are they already continuing to develop new content?
Transfer THEN make new content is the goal.
Gotta love the bugs every update though, they take years to fix.
Bethesda would be proud.

Reactions: hentaifelf

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Transfer THEN make new content is the goal.
Gotta love the bugs every update though, they take years to fix.
Bethesda would be proud.
years? there are literally updates weekly sometimes twice a week, and we get public builds with patreon builds now so we no longer have to wait. yes some bugs may be harder to fix then others, but id like to invite you to develop a game like tits and see if you dont run into the same issues the devs right now are in when fixing bugs. be patient. things will get better.

Reactions: KiraJames

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
years? there are literally updates weekly sometimes twice a week, and we get public builds with patreon builds now so we no longer have to wait. yes some bugs may be harder to fix then others, but id like to invite you to develop a game like tits and see if you dont run into the same issues the devs right now are in when fixing bugs. be patient. things will get better.
While I generally agree that patience and understanding are both called for when dealing with things like this, you have to realize that for people to be patient and understanding, they have to believe that the devs are acting in good faith. TiTs has suffered from years of constant mismanagement and greed, and significant disrespect toward the audience. Savin taking over is a step in the right direction and they're definitely putting in some genuine effort, but that doesn't erase overnight the years of resentment that has built up over shitty development decisions, constant vague delays for unspecified illnesses, and unfulfilled promises.

It doesn't help that the devs honestly just released the full JS port to the public before it was truly ready. It was extremely buggy at launch, and had a ton of features missing that were in the flash version, despite claiming to have "content parity." It also doesn't help that they keep breaking old systems and content which worked fine in previous builds and then suddenly didn't, and it can take anywhere from a week to over a month to fix. This hasn't done much to reassure people that they devs are releasing content because it's good and ready, and not because they want to keep the gravy train running.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
while i would agree, its still astonishing when something like images not appearing due to laziness on the devs has not been fixed yet. I would imagine that its probably some stray code they need to fix one line to get working but somehow some images still dont appear lmfao

Reactions: Hargan2

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
While I generally agree that patience and understanding are both called for when dealing with things like this, you have to realize that for people to be patient and understanding, they have to believe that the devs are acting in good faith. TiTs has suffered from years of constant mismanagement and greed, and significant disrespect toward the audience. Savin taking over is a step in the right direction and they're definitely putting in some genuine effort, but that doesn't erase overnight the years of resentment that has built up over shitty development decisions, constant vague delays for unspecified illnesses, and unfulfilled promises.

It doesn't help that the devs honestly just released the full JS port to the public before it was truly ready. It was extremely buggy at launch, and had a ton of features missing that were in the flash version, despite claiming to have "content parity." It also doesn't help that they keep breaking old systems and content which worked fine in previous builds and then suddenly didn't, and it can take anywhere from a week to over a month to fix. This hasn't done much to reassure people that they devs are releasing content because it's good and ready, and not because they want to keep the gravy train running.
I haven't followed this game in years. So please forgive my ignorance, but what happened to Fenoxo and why is Savin in charge now?

Kallisto

Jun 6, 2019
I haven't followed this game in years. So please forgive my ignorance, but what happened to Fenoxo and why is Savin in charge now?
Savin is not exactly in charge by himself (it would be a little ridiculous that he'd be the lead on both TiTs and CoC2 at the same time). Unless there's been an update, this is what Fen said when he announced he would no longer be writing content back in Sept 2021.

marklomezD10

Sep 30, 2017
How the hell do you recruit Dizzy? I'm at the point where she asks me to reunite her with her daughter but going to Bizzy doesn't give me any options to do that and talking to the paragon employee about buying her has the "insist" option blanked out. I've completed the entirety of the game up to this point so I'm left absolutely stumped on what else to do.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes