j.a.stranger

Apr 7, 2018
Fenoxo's actually not (at least officialy) part of the coc2 team, so there shouldn't be any delay on tits builds
btw coc2 team is Savin (head), UpcastDrake, DCL and The Observer
if you're waiting for stuff they're responsible for, you'll most likely have to wait a while

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Fenoxo's actually not (at least officialy) part of the coc2 team, so there shouldn't be any delay on tits builds
btw coc2 team is Savin (head), UpcastDrake, DCL and The Observer
if you're waiting for stuff they're responsible for, you'll most likely have to wait a while
I know that but still the updates are getting smaller with time and we get big thing moslty when comunity does something.

D

Deleted member 458173

Hey does anyone know how to actually play the .swf files?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I dont get it. Whats different from this and the game on their website?
If you are not a backer and don't receive every new update that they give then that's the way you are able to enyoj them as fast as it's possibly, and the version that is on their site is public free version that's uptated every month, and not every update.(sorry for broken english)

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
-_- COC2 is just same as tits they can put coc2 inside tits they can build a planet and put coc2 setting on that planet, so they just want to get money now thats a lame move from them

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
People on 8chan and the thread on CoC2 here are mostly mad for this rushed project... I just hope that they can coexist together with TiTs

DrLopunny

Sep 4, 2017
People on 8chan and the thread on CoC2 here are mostly mad for this rushed project... I just hope that they can coexist together with TiTs
Honestly, the only thing that seems interesting about CoC2 is the party system, and what seems to be a D&D style attribute system, but that is so outlandish of wishful thinking, that it wont just C&P the CoC1 skill system with new names.

Atinla

Aug 26, 2017
Honestly, the only thing that seems interesting about CoC2 is the party system, and what seems to be a D&D style attribute system, but that is so outlandish of wishful thinking, that it wont just C&P the CoC1 skill system with new names.
CoC2 is a new game. It's expanded off the story line from CoC, and has a upgraded background system from TiTS. They're using what they learned from building TiTS to create an expansion in the CoC storyline that's far better than the first game ever was. It's not a dirty trick to try and get more money. It's TiTS from a different team, more in-depth, and hopefully improved.

Reactions: Godogma and Velpe
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes