Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Fr though ardia and amber are some of the very few things im excited about in TITS.Im waiting until the train? dungeon releases so i have an excuse to replay the game from scratch JUST for those 2(and like kally kiro incest and maybe paige).

Oct 12, 2023
Im waiting until the train? dungeon releases so i have an excuse to replay the game from scratch JUST for those 2(and like kally kiro incest and maybe paige).
I'd argue to actually start replaying now cus lets be honest it does take some time to reach there without cheats, like reach Myrellion and once oyu get the probe you stop playing till Phaedra train dungeon drops.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I'd argue to actually start replaying now cus lets be honest it does take some time to reach there without cheats, like reach Myrellion and once oyu get the probe you stop playing till Phaedra train dungeon drops.
Honestly i could.Isnt there like a siry bug where you get infinite stats?Or i could save edit myself infinite stats and then speedrun until i get to ardia and amber,save edit myself the needed items to recruit/get all their scenes and then chill until dungeon

Oct 12, 2023
Honestly i could.Isnt there like a siry bug where you get infinite stats?Or i could save edit myself infinite stats and then speedrun until i get to ardia and amber,save edit myself the needed items to recruit/get all their scenes and then chill until dungeon
Syri bug more or less gives constant intelligence but you can also get it through Semith in Tavros. (Willpower and Physique at same time with Mirrin, aim at pool, reflexes at jogging)

Being blunt you could just add bunch of skill points, play as a Merc and add the "steel wiil" one through save editor, you will get all those points and max stats anyway unless you are doing a 1 inteligence bimbo build, and give yourself a Stormbull Shotgun or Hirudo Devourer to almost practically one shot everything.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Syri bug more or less gives constant intelligence but you can also get it through Semith in Tavros. (Willpower and Physique at same time with Mirrin, aim at pool, reflexes at jogging)

Being blunt you could just add bunch of skill points, play as a Merc and add the "steel wiil" one through save editor, you will get all those points and max stats anyway unless you are doing a 1 inteligence bimbo build, and give yourself a Stormbull Shotgun or Hirudo Devourer to almost practically one shot everything.
pog

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone know the conditions to trigger the Anno x Gianna threesome? The conditions on the wiki are just having sexed them both while having a dick that fits Anno, but haven't tripped the event flag even once after visiting Gianna several dozen times. Am I missing anything?

Edit: figured it out after editing a save file so Gianna wasn't in the crew, seems it can only trigger when you approach Gianna in New Texas- going onto her square with show Anno/Gianna

Last edited:

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes