Silverfox18

Jul 19, 2017
can anyone post the new 0.7.79 build please.
also if anyone know of any other flash game like this that might be good can you pass me a link on were
to download them. :)

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Thx a lot for sharing PalpatinPadavan.

Still i have to say that this new version of the game is really unestable compared to the previous one,i began a new game and played a lot and encountered lots of odd things, for example some nasty bug that get you stuck talking with the new npc on tarkus yoga studio without the posibility to continue playing , my advice save often before testing new content guys.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Thx again for sharing.
i always read the changelogs but unfortunately devs dont give too much detailed information related to the new content, curiously if someone takes his time to read the comments of ppl feedback they can find some good info related to bugs althoug i admit sometimes i dont have the time to read trhoug all comments on fenoxo web .
I just read the new changelog of version 0.7.81 and finally he mentioned the bug that brokes the game that i mentioned on my last post.

Thx a lot PalpatinPadavan youre a great guy for always sharing the last updates of this great game to poor ppl like myself.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Man at this rate im gonna run out of thank yous , still you deserve all thank you for sharing that i can muster , so thx a lot again PalpatinPadavan i really aprecciate your effort and speed uploading and sharing new versions.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
any updates for the fenoxo game??? paige bugs when trying to pay to fix her eye. :(
It gets updated constantly, and the new version just came out. Wait a bit and a certain hero will probably post it :)

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
thnx for the latest save editor. not sure who makes it but do they update alongside the game? curious bc paige isnt in the latest version.

Also, would it to be possible to edit mouth capacity? variable seems to be missing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 98283

does anyone have a link for 0.7.82 on windows because the only link on first page was for android/ios with andy app

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
Thx as always PalpatinPadavan for the lastest update.
And for the save editor by the way, i use it from a long time ago but never tryed the minerva youre talking about, just curious, can the minerva modify weapons , armors, and accesory stats or is almost the same as the clasical Titsed?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes