iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The image pack is literally the second line under downloads in the OP. First is the windows download, second is the image pack. As I understand it, the image pack is backers-only and has higher resolution images of the busts and stuff, and because the builds posted here are backer builds, the game looks for those images instead of the low-resolution ones for the public builds. I could be talking out my ass though.

As for the UI, yeah I agree with you there. It's dumb.
Missed the image pack download somehow. Thanks.

The thing about them being higher res feels off though.
Why would Fen put out a version of the game that assumes that you have those high-res images, but not include them in the backer version itself?

The backer version having higher res stuff, I get.
But why would the backer version be programmed to expect higher-res stuff, but not come packaged with it?

Well, whatever. I'll try the dl and see if that unfucks the images.

Reactions: yuui6765

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Missed the image pack download somehow. Thanks.

The thing about them being higher res feels off though.
Why would Fen put out a version of the game that assumes that you have those high-res images, but not include them in the backer version itself?

The backer version having higher res stuff, I get.
But why would the backer version be programmed to expect higher-res stuff, but not come packaged with it?

Well, whatever. I'll try the dl and see if that unfucks the images.
I explained it badly, sorry. I'm not a backer but a public post on the dev's site explained a bit about how it works. As I understand it, if you're playing the backer builds legitimately, you can click a button in the menu and the game will automatically download and install the higher resolution images. If you don't want them, you don't have to click that button. I assume that the game files are altered to tell them to use the high res images instead of the low res when you go through that process.

Since we're pirating the backer builds, we don't have that functionality. I assume that hentaifelf probably does that process before uploading his backer builds, which likely means that the files he uploads are already set to expect high res images. This is the only way we as non-backers can use those images, since we can't actually use the option ourself afaik.

It's important to note that I'm doing a bit of educated guessing here, I can't actually prove that that's what's happening.

Edit: As for the reason the image pack isn't packaged together with the build, that's for practical reasons. Users on here were complaining about having to redownload 600 megs of images every time a minor update dropped, so Hentaifelf started packaging the high res images separate so users could download them and then each new build is packaged with only the new images. So once you download the image pack once, you don't have to do it again.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Limeroot and Mr.Win

Rumm

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a way for the game to display both the map AND the stats at the same time?? Cause I have to have the map open to know where I'm going and when I got into a fight I didn't realize my lust was so high that I lost.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Also, does the save editor (TitsED) work with the new version of the game, or is there a new save-editor?

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way for the game to display both the map AND the stats at the same time?? Cause I have to have the map open to know where I'm going and when I got into a fight I didn't realize my lust was so high that I lost.
Press M to open the map onto the screen.
Also, does the save editor (TitsED) work with the new version of the game, or is there a new save-editor?

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Some images don't appear, like for cockvine seedlings, adult cockvines, and Estie. There are also some images like the Juggernaut that don't show outside of encounters. Also muttdoggy (couldn't @ the uploader) this needs an incest tag.

Anon9797

Mar 2, 2018
why is my Artist Priority not saving?

also anyone know why i keep getting this error " Attempted to add bellyRating contribution to a null pregnancy. "?
There is some kind of bug with some of the characters getting pregnant. I have heard Sera is one of them and I can confirm Jasvalla is another. It is stored in the save file and can be fixed fairly easily if said save file is json. I haven't looked at the old save file structure but it shouldn't be hard to fix it in there either.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if I'm interpreting this correctly, apparently Android builds are still in the conceptual phase, not the development phase yet. Several months after the official public release. Bruh. I know Gedan is trying to learn PWAs but I guess they haven't gotten very far on that front.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone encountered thing that whetever is pregnat zhenyia or quinn their image are missing whenever their pregnancies reaches 1st trimester

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Some images don't appear, like for cockvine seedlings, adult cockvines, and Estie. There are also some images like the Juggernaut that don't show outside of encounters. Also muttdoggy (couldn't @ the uploader) this needs an incest tag.
Some characters/scenes don't have images yet. Its usually brand new and niche stuff that are missing images but theres older content that is also missing images (the Halloween events are a shitshow.)

Robozoid

Dec 6, 2018
Some characters/scenes don't have images yet. Its usually brand new and niche stuff that are missing images but theres older content that is also missing images (the Halloween events are a shitshow.)
I looked in the image folder. There are images for some characters who don't show one. I found one for Estie in there as well as ones for the cockvines. They're even on the wiki.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Have the characters in the game lost their images? I just installed the newest version and where the swf versions had character images the new one seems to have lost them all.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Have the characters in the game lost their images? I just installed the newest version and where the swf versions had character images the new one seems to have lost them all.
Did you download and correctly install the image pack?

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
i like how no one seems to read past posts. guys when you download this game from here, grab the image pack too. its kind of a requirement.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes