Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
They've had years to do a patch. They won't do it. Someone was working on a patched version 2 years ago but they stopped.
Yeah it's pretty unfortunate but then again, these devs are on a grand crusade to make sure none can mod the games for some reason.

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a way to speed up the pregnancy ? like how fast it goes to where its time to give birth ? Either by save editing or using some in game items?

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
No more sex stuff with the cousin thanks to patreon.
What happened?
i know incest is a no no on patreon but it can easily bypass with 'unofficial' patch.

kinda had a thing with making lovers out of your rival/nemesis but not with the cousin aspect.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
What happened?
i know incest is a no no on patreon but it can easily bypass with 'unofficial' patch.

kinda had a thing with making lovers out of your rival/nemesis but not with the cousin aspect.
This was years ago now Kiro and Kally used to be sisters Anno and her sister had hints. Is the rival not your cousin anymore?
The frostwyrm you could have sex with your own kids and the half frostwyrm with a B in their name was your daughter before they made her unrelated
Yeah it's pretty unfortunate but then again, these devs are on a grand crusade to make sure none can mod the games for some reason.
You can fork the code yourself and find the assets to make your own build but there's not any new incest stuff

MoodFunN

Jul 15, 2020
as I understand it, first you have to meet Jasvalla on tarkus and then on other planets, but i cant find her

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
According to the website you can kick things off by bumping into her in the Tavros elevator, after visiting Mhen’ga at least once. Afterwards depending on your level you can meet her in the Mhen’ga Dark Tiles at level 2-3, the Myrellion DMZ at level 6-7, and the Zheng Shi Mines at level 9-10.

After winning or losing to her three times you get an address in the east of the Tavros residential deck where you meet her for training.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
This was years ago now Kiro and Kally used to be sisters Anno and her sister had hints. Is the rival not your cousin anymore?
The frostwyrm you could have sex with your own kids and the half frostwyrm with a B in their name was your daughter before they made her unrelated
Rival is still mc cousin as far as i can see in the game, just started playing and i don't really care about the cousin thing
only romancing and sex with them when started as rival/nemesis as one of the end goal if its possible.

would be a shame if they are not planning to add but i still playing regardless anyway.

MoodFunN

Jul 15, 2020
According to the website you can kick things off by bumping into her in the Tavros elevator, after visiting Mhen’ga at least once. Afterwards depending on your level you can meet her in the Mhen’ga Dark Tiles at level 2-3, the Myrellion DMZ at level 6-7, and the Zheng Shi Mines at level 9-10.

After winning or losing to her three times you get an address in the east of the Tavros residential deck where you meet her for training.
i'm already on myrellion and still cant bump into her, or it so rare

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Here's the latest TITs backer version TiTS-backer-0.9.0011-2283

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Imagepack Enjoyers: cut from old img folder and paste into new img folder located ( \TiTS-backer-0.9.011-win\resources\app\resources\)
Imagepack Downloaders: Guide For Newbies
(no new images this time)

Last edited:

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
Is there a way to speed up the pregnancy ? like how fast it goes to where its time to give birth ? Either by save editing or using some in game items?
There are two items that increase speed, Mother Husk (700%) and Laquine ears (1000%). Alternatively, you can go to the nursery in Tavros there is a tile you can go to skip the whole thing.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
7, i cant find her on tavros
If you mean meeting here, just go onto the elevator on Tavros.

If you mean right after meeting her on the elevator, then at level 7 she'd be on Myrellion.
(Someone on the blog commented this: Her encounters are based off of level. Per her design doc Mhen’ga Dark Tiles 2-3, Myrellion DMZ 6-7, and Zheng Shi Mines 9-10.)

If you mean after meeting and sexing her, then she's on the residential deck far right side. Where the red demon looking guy and the short guy with the scorpion tail are. (Which either means they moved Mirrin or maybe there's more rooms over there then we thought...)

Also just noticed in the newest Backer version:

• A metric ton of various fixes for Jasvalla have been rolled out, along with a few general nerfs and having an easier time disabling her via Penny. (Leek, DrunkZombie & Gedan)

Last edited:

MoodFunN

Jul 15, 2020
If you mean meeting here, just go onto the elevator on Tavros.

If you mean right after meeting her on the elevator, then at level 7 she'd be on Myrellion.
(Someone on the blog commented this: Her encounters are based off of level. Per her design doc Mhen’ga Dark Tiles 2-3, Myrellion DMZ 6-7, and Zheng Shi Mines 9-10.)

If you mean after meeting and sexing her, then she's on the residential deck far right side. Where the red demon looking guy and the short guy with the scorpion tail are. (Which either means they moved Mirrin or maybe there's more rooms over there then we thought...)

Also just noticed in the newest Backer version:

• A metric ton of various fixes for Jasvalla have been rolled out, along with a few general nerfs and having an easier time disabling her via Penny. (Leek, DrunkZombie & Gedan)
i know what i can find her on elevator, she's not on it
1658202498128.png

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Still don't understand why we aren't given the option to put her down like a mad dog instead of the BS reporting stuff.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
i know what i can find her on elevator, she's not on it
View attachment 1933341
Maybe head to Mhen'ga just to make sure the game knows you've been there? (I know with any older build saves you have to trigger the 'do you want a map tutorial' popup even if you are way past that planet. That might be a trigger point for some things??)

I would also say check you are on the correct backer build. You need at least the 0.9.010 Backer build.

MoodFunN

Jul 15, 2020
Maybe head to Mhen'ga just to make sure the game knows you've been there? (I know with any older build saves you have to trigger the 'do you want a map tutorial' popup even if you are way past that planet. That might be a trigger point for some things??)

I would also say check you are on the correct backer build. You need at least the 0.9.010 Backer build.
i start new game on 0.9.010-PUBLIC#2246

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes