Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
i like how no one seems to read past posts. guys when you download this game from here, grab the image pack too. its kind of a requirement.
In absolute fairness, as much as I do wish people would read past posts, that info should really be in the OP. The information there is tremendously outdated and it really needs to be updated. It still lists the image pack as "optional" under installation instructions when it actually is required now for busts to function correctly, it's not just optional images anymore. Not to mention the outdated information about android builds and another line that only applies to the .swf image pack which only serves to confuse people.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and iamnuff

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Did you download and correctly install the image pack?
No, I couldn't find it.

i like how no one seems to read past posts. guys when you download this game from here, grab the image pack too. its kind of a requirement.
I searched for the words image, images and image pack but wasn't able to find it. I know how to search for things, don't just assume anyone can't search.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
It's the second line under downloads in the OP. First is the actual game download for Windows, second is the image pack.
Yeah, I can see that now. I just assumed it was a version for mac or linux since that's how most download things are organized on this site.

koggy935

Sep 26, 2018
Is there a way to setup custom shortcut keys? It would make navigating menus and using items much less of a chore.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
First time seeing this game so i wanna ask about this game after doing some quick research in 5 question.

1.seeing the main antagonist in the main storyline is the mc cousin, can we stop them peacefully? aka becoming lovers with them other than possibly killing him/her.

2.how deep the game story and combat is?

3. is there a time limit in this game?

4.how long before the game has finish its development?

5.would you recommend me this game?

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
First time seeing this game so i wanna ask about this game after doing some quick research in 5 question.

1.seeing the main antagonist in the main storyline is the mc cousin, can we stop them peacefully? aka becoming lovers with them other than possibly killing him/her.
2.how deep the game story and combat is?
3. is there a time limit in this game?
4.how long before the game has finish its development?
5.would you recommend me this game?
1. story isnt finished yet
2. including side quest and all that, decently deep
3.no
4.we don't know
5.if this is the kind of stuff you like then sure

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
That can be easily exploited by making an "unofficial" patch but they won't do it.
They've had years to do a patch. They won't do it. Someone was working on a patched version 2 years ago but they stopped.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes