Dec 27, 2017
i directly uploaded the files from fenoxo.com so dunno about the correct sizes
Looking at the previous version the size of the file is 49.4 mb (according to my computer) this one is about 29.33 so it is almost half the size of the previous version. I can also confirm that it does not run on a standalone flash player like the other versions. There may have been an uploading error I do not know for sure just guessing.
Edit: I was not talking about the swf file not the image pack.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Looking at the previous version the size of the file is 49.4 mb (according to my computer) this one is about 29.33 so it is almost half the size of the previous version. I can also confirm that it does not run on a standalone flash player like the other versions. There may have been an uploading error I do not know for sure just guessing.
Edit: I was not talking about the swf file not the image pack.
looking at the download i got from fenoxo.com its 28 mb (regular swf)
Just started the DL again, its 49 mb now
Edit: re-added new SWF file, prolly downloaded the builds too early

Dec 27, 2017
looking at the download i got from fenoxo.com its 28 mb (regular swf)
Just started the DL again, its 49 mb now
Edit: re-added new SWF file, prolly downloaded the builds too early
The swf file works as well as the image pack.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
BOOBs Mod R10 1.0.0
SWF - - - - - -
EXE - - - - - -

BOOBs Mod R9 1.5.1
SWF - - - - - -
EXE - - - - - -
ImagePack - - - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TiTs Folder -
BOOBs Folder -
What's the difference between R9 and R10? Is one stable and the other buggy?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What's the difference between R9 and R10? Is one stable and the other buggy?
Just read the changelog. If your asking why I left both available to download in my post it's because R10 doesn't have a imagepack version available yet and I couldn't be bothered building one so I left the links for R9 1.5.1.

Reactions: T800

James3

Dec 12, 2018
TiTS_0.8.009
SWF -
Imgpack SWF -
AIR -
ARM APK -
x86 APK -
(APK file's feel small for me but got em from fenoxo page so should be fine)
Changelog:
0.8.009 Changelog:
  • Nykke ( ) is back in the game with a new coat of paint. (Coded by DrunkenZombie.)
  • That’s it.

Edit 1: added changelog
Edit 2: Added imgpack version
Edit 3: re-uploaded SWF version, going to check APK files again
Edit 4: re-uploaded the other 3 files, prolly downloaded the builds too early
Would be nice if they put out image packs more often, seems like I can use my saves with previous versions less, now.

I wonder if Nykke is mothered by Steph Irson now.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
How do you remove the Belle's collar?
In the slightly earlier versions of the game you opened codex and there was such option, but now there's none.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
How do you remove the Belle's collar?
In the slightly earlier versions of the game you opened codex and there was such option, but now there's none.
It's under appearance/stas/whatever where you look up how character looks, there should be a collar option.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Does anyone have a torrent or mega version? Dunno why always i try to download form google it takes ages and end up failing the download ( if anybody has a fix for that it would be very appreciated)

reni

Jun 3, 2017
Hey, does anyone still have the ARM APK version 0.7.231? I would really appreciate it if someone could send it to me
While I would still suggest everyone learn to build the game as a gateway to becoming more computer literate in other ways, I can save you a trip since I already built these a while back.

0.7.231, unofficial mobile builds and desktop SWF (from source code):

0.8.008 unofficial mobile builds and re-compressed desktop SWF (smaller):
Here’s one for you, got it from 2pages back, hope this helps.

Reactions: millerbastian8

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone else get annoyed at how the Codex will count things that are completely useless to most players or things that aren't even useful at all but won't count things like how long Azra's mushrooms have had to regrow or how long since you last visited Thare Plantation after winning the quest related to it?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Anyone else get annoyed at how the Codex will count things that are completely useless to most players or things that aren't even useful at all but won't count things like how long Azra's mushrooms have had to regrow or how long since you last visited Thare Plantation after winning the quest related to it?
Since I don't really use the mushrooms and don't visit thare, i don't really get upset because of that.
I only ever use the codex when the game make me use it (like unlocking the use of an item) or to see the relationship with someone (like kiro for exemple).

Edit : I think, the codex is mostly here for "general" things like, your body, planets you visited, items and races you met.
The mushroom and thare thing are more "specific".

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
TiTS_0.8.009
SWF -
Imgpack SWF -
AIR -
ARM APK -
x86 APK -
(APK file's feel small for me but got em from fenoxo page so should be fine)
Changelog:
0.8.009 Changelog:
  • Nykke ( ) is back in the game with a new coat of paint. (Coded by DrunkenZombie.)
  • That’s it.

Edit 1: added changelog
Edit 2: Added imgpack version
Edit 3: re-uploaded SWF version, going to check APK files again
Edit 4: re-uploaded the other 3 files, prolly downloaded the builds too early
Can you reup the imagepack version? Seems to be broken.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Since I don't really use the mushrooms and don't visit thare, i don't really get upset because of that.
I only ever use the codex when the game make me use it (like unlocking the use of an item) or to see the relationship with someone (like kiro for exemple).

Edit : I think, the codex is mostly here for "general" things like, your body, planets you visited, items and races you met.
The mushroom and thare thing are more "specific".
Sort of a waste of data space with what it keeps track of instead, isn't it? At least the things I mentioned involve credits and save time with not going to check too early.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Sort of a waste of data space with what it keeps track of instead, isn't it? At least the things I mentioned involve credits and save time with not going to check too early.
It may be a "waste of data space" like you said, but imagine if the codex didn't keep track of your body, people would have a lot of questions, most concerning numbers.
Of course, you can use the character screens to "see" your body, but for a more in-depth description, it's the codex.
As for the things you mentioned, if the codex had to keep track of everything you do, every quest, every timer etc, there would be even more "waste of data space"
The codex is already a pain to navigate as it is.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes