James3

Dec 12, 2018
It may be a "waste of data space" like you said, but imagine if the codex didn't keep track of your body, people would have a lot of questions, most concerning numbers.
Of course, you can use the character screens to "see" your body, but for a more in-depth description, it's the codex.
As for the things you mentioned, if the codex had to keep track of everything you do, every quest, every timer etc, there would be even more "waste of data space"
The codex is already a pain to navigate as it is.
Um, I was talking about Encounters and things like it, not things like Personal or Combat. Some of the Encounters related stuff is useful but a fair amount is pointless crap to most players and yeah, you could replace some of that with more useful things for the same amount of space.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Um, I was talking about Encounters and things like it, not things like Personal or Combat. Some of the Encounters related stuff is useful but a fair amount is pointless crap to most players and yeah, you could replace some of that with more useful things for the same amount of space.
Yeah, i kinda get it.
But honestly, i think the codex is kind of... old, i guess, i mean, it's rarely updated and not that used in general.
Most of the times when the codex is updated it's for a "story" most don't care about or have read already.
So yeah, i think most info on the codex could be changed for better things, yes, we could have a lot more infos on it, but in the end, it's fen and co that have to work on it, and they most likely won't because they have other things to work on.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Ugg! Why can't they post another image pack! Shouldn't most of it be a simple matter of copy-pasting code?!

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
SWF -
AIR -
x86 APK -
ARM APK -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Info on when i upload updates:
I recieve e-mail updates on when fen posts a patreon update, Whenever i have the possibility to upload said version i'll upload it,
Sometimes it can be a few mins after the mail sometimes a day or two.
And when someone else has already uploaded i won't upload said build due to double posting

HornyJail420

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you, good lord.

Also,
They will post links when they can guys, stop rushing them.

Honestly its up to them and i am really thankful for them posting links.
I thought the way I phrased it would make it obvious it wasn't a serious request but oh well

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Thank you, good lord.

Also,

I thought the way I phrased it would make it obvious it wasn't a serious request but oh well
Its a bit hard(impossible lol) to transfer the meaning of your words over the internet. That's why it might be taken wrong sometimes.

I mean when you talk to someone face to face or phone your words have a meaning behind them, depending on how you talk people might take it differently.

That's why its a bit hard to have a conversation sometimes over the internet :O.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

James3

Dec 12, 2018
SWF -
AIR -
x86 APK -
ARM APK -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Info on when i upload updates:
I recieve e-mail updates on when fen posts a patreon update, Whenever i have the possibility to upload said version i'll upload it,
Sometimes it can be a few mins after the mail sometimes a day or two.
And when someone else has already uploaded i won't upload said build due to double posting
Um, I was actually complaining about Fen & Co, because I somehow overlooked that there was an image version after what I last downloaded. they still update the "Image Packs" slowly, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlurryQ
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes