UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I believe it's refering to characters like Sera?? Maybe? I don't know... all I know is that nothing is being removed in the mod anymore.
Charater like Sera ?
what ?
I understand even less now, sera is like that before you even met her, making a toggle for that is...well, like cutting the charater entirely.
As for the "nothing is removed anymore" i'll wait and see.

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Charater like Sera ?
what ?
I understand even less now, sera is like that before you even met her, making a toggle for that is...well, like cutting the charater entirely.
I think it was initially meant to mean characters like Saendra and Shekka and Penny who start wholly female but can get dicks through player choice.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I think it was initially meant to mean characters like Saendra and Shekka and Penny who start wholly female but can get dicks through player choice.
For them, i can kinda understand the "toggle", but like i said previously, what's the point ?
It's unavailable until you actively look for it.
I mean, you need to talk to penny and then give her an item to have that, for saendra you have a whole quest after having done her friendship meter, and for shekka you have to be in a relationship with her before you even heard there is the option, and with shekka it's long and expensive before you are in a relationship with her.
So again, what's the point of having a warning, a toggle or whatever, when it's already like that ?

Reactions: nowayman69

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Charater like Sera ?
what ?
I confused Sera with Shekka. Sorry.

Feb 13, 2019
And once again no source code has been posted for the latest public build. And then the actual content comes out one day after the public build as usual. What good developers these guys are.

Also 8ch got nuked from orbit (regardless of if you agree with their decision, cloudflare dropped them due to some stuff that goes down on /pol/ there). So /f/ is temporarily offline if anyone cares and is checking here, but will probably come back soon-ish.

And if it matters, I prefer toggles over hard deletions most times.

I'll probably update my builds once the latest backer build is posted here, since the public build hasn't changed very much and I can't even get the fscking source code to make my own from scratch builds like I like doing.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
TiTs 0.8.013
SWF -
AIR -
ARM APK -
x86 APK -
Can anyone else get the one for the SWF file to download? I've tried it numerous times and it either begins to download and then stops and refreshing it only downloads a partial or it dosn't download and just sits there trying to seeminly reload the page.
When I tried to download it via Explorer it told me I had to allow notifications in order to continue.

Reactions: hdgamer

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can anyone else get the one for the SWF file to download? I've tried it numerous times and it either begins to download and then stops and refreshing it only downloads a partial or it dosn't download and just sits there trying to seeminly reload the page.
When I tried to download it via Explorer it told me I had to allow notifications in order to continue.
Here try this link -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nope, there arn't any ingame options to change the colour scheme but you could change the font size for the text, maybe that would help make it easier on your eyes. It's in Main menu > options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LoLderon

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
can someone please tell me where to get the honey on myrellion to give to the tove. i really want to access the blackmarket and thats the only way i have found but can't use it. also what does the boobs mod do?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
can someone please tell me where to get the honey on myrellion to give to the tove. i really want to access the blackmarket and thats the only way i have found but can't use it. also what does the boobs mod do?
Buy a to-go cup of nectar from

Reactions: T800 and Zeroed in

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Buy a to-go cup of nectar from
Thanks man. i was there but only did scene where you go to her the first time and was also mislead by the tove saying to find a queen, so i thought that it was the blue-4 breasted queen.

Anyway, i still don't know what the boob mod does

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks man. i was there but only did scene where you go to her the first time and was also mislead by the tove saying to find a queen, so i thought that it was the blue-4 breasted queen.

Anyway, i still don't know what the boob mod does
It just changes a few things like add back the dragon spawn incest, reverts the changes to Kally and Kiro’s content, modifies some build stats etc you can just have a quick look at the changelog to see what has changed.

Reactions: Zeroed in and T800

seventhsword2

Jul 26, 2017
some of the changes from the BOOBS version( Jenny being referred to as Space Urta, Credits being DogeCoins, ETC) are still there even when I play the regular version, anyone know how to fix this

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes