Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
some of the changes from the BOOBS version( Jenny being referred to as Space Urta, Credits being DogeCoins, ETC) are still there even when I play the regular version, anyone know how to fix this
No! those are from the vanilla game as part of the april fools content, you must have used the holiday cheat or something.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I tried the nurse on Mhen'ga, it didn't work even the other locations as well, how do you get rid of those damn tentacles
What tentacles? be specific are you refering to cunt snakes, Cockvine, ??? what?
It should just be go to nurse droid, select examination, then treat.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Yo, how to increase intelligence other than leveling up, I can train myself to increase physique and willpower but what about intelligence or even aim

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yo, how to increase intelligence other than leveling up, I can train myself to increase physique and willpower but what about intelligence or even aim
Have a read of the wiki -

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
I heard BOOB removes a bunch of Futa content. Is that true?
"After some thought I have decided to not remove optional dick content for NPC's even if it is the vast majority of their content. I will instead plan to add a few toggles (ideally one to disabled/hide dickgirls and another to just disable/hide their dick. However the first is likely a lot more fesable.)"

You can read their change log here:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ah, yes, this game. Funny that ship content is fucking abysmal despite Fen apparently having been working on it for over a year. God this game has fallen. Really sad to say it.
It wasn't fen that was working on it, he just took it over because the other person's personal life was getting in the way.
also, it's just the bare minimum so that he can actually continue working on the game and not being stuck on the same planet because we are supposed to steal a ship.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes