shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
any news on the image pack for this patch?
img pack versions are made by fenoxo to my knowledge and are released together with a new build. so don't hope for it unless its community made

Edit: also not sure where to mention it, but can OP please be updated with the correct poster

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
img pack versions are made by fenoxo to my knowledge and are released together with a new build. so don't hope for it unless its community made

Edit: also not sure where to mention it, but can OP please be updated with the correct poster
good to know, thanks for info

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
By the way, how do you use the image pack? Last time I downloaded one, I had no idea where those images were...
You just run it the same way you do a exe or swf. All it does is allow you to enlrage the image busts of characters ingame and in some sex scenes include images with the text.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
By the way, how do you use the image pack? Last time I downloaded one, I had no idea where those images were...
That little thing that looks sort of like: ((.)) in the bottom corner of the busts? You click that for the pic and then again to get the play screen back. Remember that not all things have pics, so that button won't always appear.

Reactions: T800

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Boobs mod or just og mode?
Which one is the better one?
As far as i know, both has something missing, don't know if it has changed since last time.
So, like Shyvor said, compare the 2 and make your opinion, it's the best way to know.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Speaking of the image-pack, Bizzy's collared form just looks ridiculous, doesn't it? Why don't they throw a few Patreon bucks toward an artist if that's what Adjatha can manage now?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
As far as i know, both has something missing, don't know if it has changed since last time.
So, like Shyvor said, compare the 2 and make your opinion, it's the best way to know.
If you a referring to the dick-girl content, that will no longer be removed from the mod instead a toggle will be added giving players the option to hide the content if they choose to.
After some thought I have decided to not remove optional dick content for NPC's even if it is the vast majority of their content. I will instead plan to add a few toggles (ideally one to disabled/hide dickgirls and another to just disable/hide their dick. However the first is likely a lot more fesable.)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
If you a referring to the dick-girl content, that will no longer be removed from the mod instead a toggle will be added giving players the option to hide the content if they choose to.
there is something i don't understand
it's already optional, so it's not gonna show up unless you're loonking for it (the option is grayed out and everything).
so making it a "toggle" isn't gonna change anything, so why do it in the first place ?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
there is something i don't understand
it's already optional, so it's not gonna show up unless you're loonking for it (the option is grayed out and everything).
so making it a "toggle" isn't gonna change anything, so why do it in the first place ?
I believe it's refering to characters like Sera?? Maybe? I don't know... all I know is that nothing is being removed in the mod anymore.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTs 0.8.012 Public
EXE - - - -
SWF - - - -
AIR - - - -
ARM APK - - - -
x86 APK - - - -
ImagePack EXE - - - -
ImagePack SWF - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes