James3

Dec 12, 2018
You talkin' bout the ant people? I generally go Gold because the huge tits and I'm incredibly adverse to femdom shit that they usually have with the Red ants. Although, I am quite a fan of that red ant doctor lady. Most folks I see round here are deeply submissive, so if that's your bag, ya might want the red ones. The slavery's not ethical, but again, a large chunk of folks here seem to be into that.

I'd say Gold because of the huge honey tits and the not slavery thing.
Ironically far less Reds outright rape your character and there's significantly less chance of it. There's far more s&m stuff in this game than characters mostly just acting dominant, too.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ironically far less Reds outright rape your character and there's significantly less chance of it. There's far more s&m stuff in this game than characters mostly just acting dominant, too.
Not true if you get kidnapped by them, then you are get gangraped for hours.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Tainted Space 0.8.015
SWF -
AIR -
x86 APK -
ARM APK -
Imgpack -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What triggers Anno's recruitment quest again? Nothing seems to do it again in my new game. I'm at the level the wiki suggests.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What triggers Anno's recruitment quest again? Nothing seems to do it again in my new game. I'm at the level the wiki suggests.
If I remember correctly you ask Anno to join you via her dialog options, then she says that she can't yet stuff to check out etc, then when you come back later another day or something she talks to you about deck 13 "ghost deck", you do the quest then she can join. Something along those lines I can't quite remember.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
Are there any normal glasses to wear in this game? I found only eyepiece and goggles in wiki, nothing else?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Gold faction easily, whilst both have their faults the reds actively participate in sexual slavery of enemy compatants, make them docile and dependant by drugging them, they also kidnap and force into slavery civilians and offworlders. The red faction is clearly the worst of the two.
WTF I love the red faction now

Frostberg07

Feb 7, 2019
Code:
This largely unlived in part of the deck is almost achingly quiet, each footstep echoing down the incredibly tall and long walkway. Each room has ridiculously cheap pricing on it. There are also a few advertising boards up, mostly displaying the latest movies and soft-drink products.

South leads towards the central plaza. To the north, there’s a big block of cheap apartments, grav shafts enabling access to the identikit steel boxes further up. Bizzy is probably prepped and ready to get this show on the road, should be about time to drop in on her and see how she’s doing.

To the west, there is a lightly decorated, quaint-looking apartment. The number displayed on a plaque next to the entrance reads 124. It probably wouldn’t be a good idea to disturb the inhabitant of this home without any reason to do so.

An unoccupied aparment lies to the east. No one you know lives there, but judging from the clean door, the room is well-kept.[Uncaught flash.errors::IOError]

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Flash Player: Desktop - Linux 4.9.106-perf+
Flash Version: AND 32,0,0,170
Game Version: 0.8.015

Error Name: Error
Error Mesg: Error #3001
Error: Error #3001
    at classes.DataManager::DataManager/saveToFile()
    at classes::TiTS/buttonClick()

(Access the main menu to start a new game or use the data menu to load a previously saved game. The buttons are located in the lower left of the game screen.)
This keeps happening every single time I try to load file, save file or delete. It doesn't matter where I am or what scene I'm in, its always the same error. Does anybody know how to fix this? I was hoping the latest update fixed it. I'm using the ARM android version by the way.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
If I remember correctly you ask Anno to join you via her dialog options, then she says that she can't yet stuff to check out etc, then when you come back later another day or something she talks to you about deck 13 "ghost deck", you do the quest then she can join. Something along those lines I can't quite remember.
he was close enough, very close.
you have to talk to anno (or not sometimes) about recruiting her, she refuses (to be clear, you HAVE to talk to her, you need to know she exist, but sometimes you don't need to have talked about the recruitment thing)
wait a bit and you will receive an email ("Tarkus weirder than usual" if my memory is correct), then go back to her and talk about that, you will then unlock the "deck 13" questline, do it, after that, just talk to her when you want to have her on your team.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Did he dislike futa that much?
No it hasn't been removed people just keep repeating that because they read an old comment about where it said he was planning to remove some of it, he's changed his mind it's all staying.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
No it hasn't been removed people just keep repeating that because they read an old comment about where it said he was planning to remove some of it, he's changed his mind it's all staying.
yeah, he changed his mind, but will still make a toggle, so he will still "cut" content, but not entirely.
the game is full with futas, so making a toggle that cut them will make the game really empty.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
yeah, he changed his mind, but will still make a toggle, so he will still "cut" content, but not entirely.
the game is full with futas, so making a toggle that cut them will make the game really empty.
Not really cut though if you don't go in options to switch the toggle and disable the content then it would still be there, it would only be "cut" for those who don't want it, I don't see how that could be objectionable. If you want it it's there if you don't then just switch it off.

Reactions: madmax20

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's how they dealt with urta in the coc mod a toggle to get rid or not, if you want her there she is if not then she's gone.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Not really cut though if you don't go in options to switch the toggle and disable the content then it would still be there, it would only be "cut" for those who don't want it, I don't see how that could be objectionable. If you want it it's there if you don't then just switch it off.
that's the thing
he was critisized because he cutted content, by making it that way it's not his fault anymore, it's yours, smart actually.
but my point was that making a toggle is stupid because the game itself is full of that content, so making it in a way that hides that content (even for those who don't like it) make the game empty.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
that's the thing
he was critisized because he cutted content, by making it that way it's not his fault anymore, it's yours, smart actually.
but my point was that making a toggle is stupid because the game itself is full of that content, so making it in a way that hides that content (even for those who don't like it) make the game empty.
I see what your saying but that would be something those who decide to switch that content off would have to deal with it would be their choice afterall, atleast until fen & co add more variety or modders write (if they ever start) additional content.

Reactions: madmax20

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I see what your saying but that would be something those who decide to switch that content off would have to deal with it would be their choice afterall, atleast until fen & co add more variety or modders write (if they ever start) additional content.
When you take a look at the overall fetishes of fen & co, it's unlikely we will have that much of variety.
And it's unlikely to be open to community content, it's mostly chosen people that writes for them.
The most community content you can hope for is when they do a contest, and even then...

James3

Dec 12, 2018
he was close enough, very close.
you have to talk to anno (or not sometimes) about recruiting her, she refuses (to be clear, you HAVE to talk to her, you need to know she exist, but sometimes you don't need to have talked about the recruitment thing)
wait a bit and you will receive an email ("Tarkus weirder than usual" if my memory is correct), then go back to her and talk about that, you will then unlock the "deck 13" questline, do it, after that, just talk to her when you want to have her on your team.
But... I did that...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes