Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
How do I become a female Zil? The Zil rations have a percentage to change a body part. Do I have to farm over a dozen of them to fully become a Zil? There's no character creator for them?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How do I become a female Zil? The Zil rations have a percentage to change a body part. Do I have to farm over a dozen of them to fully become a Zil? There's no character creator for them?
You could just use the TITS save editor to change all character appearances/stats instead of killing like 10 of them to full transform.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Wouldn't that mess up with the text at the start of the game?
I don't know if it will but just to be safe, play until you reach past the goo orange girl in the first planet you visit then just save and use the editor to make the perfect character.

Reactions: Megumin.

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
I wanted to play this game for a while now, but I heard some of the content was removed because of Patreon's new policy. Is the version before that available somewhere? I really don't like the idea of playing a safe-for-patreon version that's missing content.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I wanted to play this game for a while now, but I heard some of the content was removed because of Patreon's new policy. Is the version before that available somewhere? I really don't like the idea of playing a safe-for-patreon version that's missing content.
Then download and play the BOOBs mod which is found in the OP , it restores incest and adds a bunch of other stuff

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
You can try to find an old version or play the BOOBs mod, but in both cases you'll get less content than the updated Fen version even considering what was censored. The content removed is insignificant compared to the whole game, it's 2 out of 100+ storylines and if you absolutely must play incest I recommend finding another game because it's not worth playing an outdated version of TiTs just for it.

Reactions: Hones

erg1986

May 25, 2018
You can try to find an old version or play the BOOBs mod, but in both cases you'll get less content than the updated Fen version even considering what was censored. The content removed is insignificant compared to the whole game, it's 2 out of 100+ storylines and if you absolutely must play incest I recommend finding another game because it's not worth playing an outdated version of TiTs just for it.
But BOOBs mod is updated all the time to include original version stories, right? Just not so frequently? And it does not remove anything, just adding cut stories and modificates gameplay a little? If it is like that, I better play BOOBs. And BOOBs changelog "I have decided to not remove optional dick content" suggests they will not cut any stories in the future, am i right?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
But BOOBs mod is updated all the time to include original version stories, right? Just not so frequently? And it does not remove anything, just adding cut stories and modificates gameplay a little? If it is like that, I better play BOOBs. And BOOBs changelog "I have decided to not remove optional dick content" suggests they will not cut any stories in the future, am i right?
Yes you are correct but the version here is typically the latest backers release whereas the BOOBs mod only gets updated with the latest content when the public source code does so there are drawbacks to only playing that version.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Everything you said to do, before I posted.
So you have done the deck 13 quest then? If so just talk to her, she should have some new dialog about the effects of the ghost deck quest, the ships crew getting new bodies etc if you chose the option and you can talk to her about joining your crew.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes