erg1986

May 25, 2018
Installed BOOBs, after few attempts looks like Syri now loses 90% of time to my lvl 1 character. In vanilla it is the other way around. Why this change is needed at all? Now she looks like total noob, it goes against the story. And also the ability to stake any amount of money breaks the game economy. You have infinite money now on first lvl.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I'm so happy that there's a shark girl race. But I have ALOT of questions. First of all, why is the Shark race tab purple? Will the shark girl venomous aphrodisiac vagina have any effect on the enemies raping me? Do you guys have examples of people mentioning the race you are? Cuz I didn't see anything describing my sharp teeth, my shark tail, venomous vagina or D-cups.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
So you have done the deck 13 quest then? If so just talk to her, she should have some new dialog about the effects of the ghost deck quest, the ships crew getting new bodies etc if you chose the option and you can talk to her about joining your crew.
Ebbin' troll, dude!
It's obviously doing the sex option that comes with the ear-scratch thing at this point. This is what pisses me off about this game. I decided to recruit Pippa at 1 point and did what the wiki said. Some time and trying a few other things later, I find out you have to exhaust all her original talk options and I didn't realize I was 1 short of it in that run as, of course, the oh-so-useful Encounters part of the codex had more useless things to keep track of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Megumin.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'm so happy that there's a shark girl race. But I have ALOT of questions. First of all, why is the Shark race tab purple? Will the shark girl venomous aphrodisiac vagina have any effect on the enemies raping me? Do you guys have examples of people mentioning the race you are? Cuz I didn't see anything describing my sharp teeth, my shark tail, venomous vagina or D-cups.
They never do that to any race/sex organs. Only time I see characters mention specific body parts is when the sex is tailored to that body part like a tailcunt or a futa character, they do however mention the description of your tits anytime they're fondled.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
They never do that to any race/sex organs. Only time I see characters mention specific body parts is when the sex is tailored to that body part like a tailcunt or a futa character, they do however mention the description of your tits anytime they're fondled.
So what's the point of having a wierd venomous tentacles vagina if nobody comments on it and it doesn't affect sex at all?
Would be great to have text that describes the guy being stung by it and being thrown in a state of ecstasy because of the aphrodisiac in it.

Is there at least text about your Female Zil character having honey coming out of her during sex?

I'm sad...

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
So what's the point of having a wierd venomous tentacles vagina if nobody comments on it and it doesn't affect sex at all?
Would be great to have text that describes the guy being stung by it and being thrown in a state of ecstasy because of the aphrodisiac in it.

Is there at least text about your Female Zil character having honey coming out of her during sex?

I'm sad...
I'm not sure about this since my character is pure human but fluids like from orgasms are described since when you become a giant ant you release honey from your dick and thats always mentioned.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018

I'm sad...
The point kinda is just having it. Mainly due to the handwritten scenes, TiTS is actually quite bad at accounting for anything that deviates too far from the baseline, outside of the one or two NPCs that might have been introduced together with a feature.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
The point kinda is just having it. Mainly due to the handwritten scenes, TiTS is actually quite bad at accounting for anything that deviates too far from the baseline, outside of the one or two NPCs that might have been introduced together with a feature.
That is extremely disappointing. You have sexual creatures on par with kenkou cross's monster girls encyclopedia in term of sexual traits and you don't even do anything with it.
I would understand if it was drawings and that you couldn't draw and animate every combinations. But this is text... He could've chosen certain body parts and make the text interchangeable for the kind of body part you have instead of the same thing for every body.

It kills the fun of being anything other than normal humans if it's all the same for every species.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
That is extremely disappointing. You have sexual creatures on par with kenkou cross's monster girls encyclopedia in term of sexual traits and you don't even do anything with it.
I would understand if it was drawings and that you couldn't draw and animate every combinations. But this is text... He could've chosen certain body parts and make the text interchangeable for the kind of body part you have instead of the same thing for every body.

It kills the fun of being anything other than normal humans if it's all the same for every species.
It's harder than you think, there is a LOT of variables and writing a scene than has every possible scenario is a nightmare to do, let alone for every character you can have sex with.
And they add some new things from time to time, so they even have to predict what they will do to "update" the previous scenes, a nightmare i tell you.
So they do the next best thing, the npcs that have special traits have scene around that (like a long tongue, special fluids, hypnosis etc).

Reactions: Aazkaal

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
It's harder than you think, there is a LOT of variables and writing a scene than has every possible scenario is a nightmare to do, let alone for every character you can have sex with.
And they add some new things from time to time, so they even have to predict what they will do to "update" the previous scenes, a nightmare i tell you.
So they do the next best thing, the npcs that have special traits have scene around that (like a long tongue, special fluids, hypnosis etc).
How can Lilith Throne do it then?

Does the extra Lubrication perk in the character creations affect the game at all? Cuz I'm sorry but this feels like creating a character in skyrim or something but being stuck in first person view forever. Unable to see how I look.

I think I was expecting too much from someone who get 33k a month. This game could've been incredible. Oh well...

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018

Does the extra Lubrication perk in the character creations affect the game at all? Cuz I'm sorry but this feels like creating a character in skyrim or something but being stuck in first person view forever. Unable to see how I look.

I think I was expecting too much from someone who get 33k a month. This game could've been incredible. Oh well...
Tbf this is not a one man project so not all the money goes into a single persons pocket, also the problem with games like Liliths throne is that they are taking forever just from a simple update while TITS at least has weekly to monthly updates.

This game requires you to use your imagination a lot as to how scenes play out and they do give detailed descriptions on how you look like to help. I wanna say you could as the creators/writers to better detail scenes fit for each sexual organ however I fear they’ll just say we’re gonna say now which is it’s just too much work for them.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Are you really asking that ?
It's not AT ALL the same thing.
In tits, the scenes are pre-written with details related to you added along the way, that allows for more in depth scene and more variety in how sex is told.
As for Lilith's throne, the system is not at all the same, you make the scene yourself, but at the same time, they're really basic and repetitive.
(I think I should add that i like both game, just in case someone think I hate lilith's throne or anything)
Does the extra Lubrication perk in the character creations affect the game at all?
It change some stat, if you're not "lubed" enough, there is a few things you can't take.
try this on some npc, you will understand quickly enough.
Yeah, because we all know that "More money = better"

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Are you really asking that ?
It's not AT ALL the same thing.
In tits, the scenes are pre-written with details related to you added along the way, that allows for more in depth scene and more variety in how sex is told.
As for Lilith's throne, the system is not at all the same, you make the scene yourself, but at the same time, they're really basic and repetitive.
(I think I should add that i like both game, just in case someone think I hate lilith's throne or anything)

Yeah, because we all know that "More money = better"
All I'm saying is I would've love to actually have a reason to customize my character. There's all this lore and does nothing with it during the sex scenes. Why do I need to know if my girl as a tentacles vagina in my character screen? It's like he wrote a regular sex scene for humans and he said: Guys, they're aliens with massives dongs and 2 rows of breasts. Trust me guys.

I'm not saying he's bad. It's just wasted potential. IMO

Also the money thing. That's mostly because if it was too hard to implement in the text, he could hire more people.
The game could even be bigger in scale.
Hell, I don't even know what I would do with that much money. I would probably hire a bigger team or something. But that's just me. :unsure:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
All I'm saying is I would've love to actually have a reason to customize my character. There's all this lore and does nothing with it during the sex scenes. Why do I need to know if my girl as a tentacles vagina in my character screen? It's like he wrote a regular sex scene for humans and he said: Guys, they're aliens with massives dongs and 2 rows of breasts. Trust me guys.

I'm not saying he's bad. It's just wasted potential. IMO

Also the money thing. That's mostly because if it was too hard to implement in the text, he could hire more people.
The game could even be bigger in scale.
Hell, I don't even know what I would do with that much money. I would probably hire a bigger team or something. But that's just me. :unsure:
The reasons to customize your character are this :
-For yourself, you can be what you want (mostly) and it's for your imagination.
-To unlock specific scenes (some requires you to have something in particular, or a certaine size)
-For combat (some things helps you when fighting, like wings or poison)
If it's not enough for you, i'm sorry.

As for the money, he has a team, a team of trusted writers and coders that works a lot (hence why we have a lot of update), but like said previously, it's taking a lot of time to write and code this thing, and i remember people talking about the code itself, saying it's a real mess that only fen & co understand.
And it's the fact that he has a team that keeps him from moving away from patreon, (but that's another problem)

But you want some of the main reason why they don't do more for the scenes ?
-Like said previously, it's way too much work
-Writing a scene with specific part in mind reduces how many people will actually see it, if it's something common like having a dick, it's not really a problem, but if you need to have something really specific (like having venom in you genitals), a lot of people will either miss it or ignore it, so not worth it in the end.

Also, like Fen himself said in a poll "There's an elephant TF pending approval. Should we add it even if trunks are currently not supported in previous scenes? And if none of the staff intend to support it in their scenes? " and people said no.
It's important to remember that if the staff don't like it, you won't see it.

Edit : Damn, I never wrote that much before :LOL:

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
The reasons to customize your character are this :
-For yourself, you can be what you want (mostly) and it's for your imagination.
-To unlock specific scenes (some requires you to have something in particular, or a certaine size)
-For combat (some things helps you when fighting, like wings or poison)
If it's not enough for you, i'm sorry.

As for the money, he has a team, a team of trusted writers and coders that works a lot (hence why we have a lot of update), but like said previously, it's taking a lot of time to write and code this thing, and i remember people talking about the code itself, saying it's a real mess that only fen & co understand.
And it's the fact that he has a team that keeps him from moving away from patreon, (but that's another problem)

But you want some of the main reason why they don't do more for the scenes ?
-Like said previously, it's way too much work
-Writing a scene with specific part in mind reduces how many people will actually see it, if it's something common like having a dick, it's not really a problem, but if you need to have something really specific (like having venom in you genitals), a lot of people will either miss it or ignore it, so not worth it in the end.

Also, like Fen himself said in a poll "There's an elephant TF pending approval. Should we add it even if trunks are currently not supported in previous scenes? And if none of the staff intend to support it in their scenes? " and people said no.
It's important to remember that if the staff don't like it, you won't see it.
Sorry, maybe It's because I came from Lilith Throne and loved the fact that it was saying my harpy wings were grabbed during sex. When I first heard of this game and saw that there were FREAKING insect people. I immediately wanted to be a female bee girl (zil girl). But when I saw the character creator had races that didn't interested me, I stopped playing because I thought the Zil weren't playable. Years later, I decided to try it again when I heard a shark race was added and that the Zil were actually playable by transformation.
I just got frustrated knowing that my honey breast milk, honey vagina juice, antenna's or my insect abdomen had no mention during interactions.

something879

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry, maybe It's because I came from Lilith Throne and loved the fact that it was saying my harpy wings were grabbed during sex. When I first heard of this game and saw that there were FREAKING insect people. I immediately wanted to be a female bee girl (zil girl). But when I saw the character creator had races that didn't interested me, I stopped playing because I thought the Zil weren't playable. Years later, I decided to try it again when I heard a shark race was added and that the Zil were actually playable by transformation.
I just got frustrated knowing that my honey breast milk, honey vagina juice, antenna's or my insect abdomen had no mention during interactions.
Your type of breast and vaginal secretions is mentioned a fuckton. What your abs/stomach look like is mentioned sometimes as well but usually for muscle tone. Antennae I'm not sure about but it might see interaction in a scene or two. It's a lot less common than most body parts.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
out of wiki.
Can Opener
Grants a chance to sunder an enemy after landing a critical hit, reducing the effectiveness of their armor by 50%.​

anyone lvl10 can say if it happen 1/200 combat or like 1/2-3 combat?
I've been farming varmint from lvl3 to lvl9(now). I'm thinking of picking first strike of any combat is a critical hit.
then add 'can opener' at lvl10? but really what are the chance like?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes