Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hey does anyone got the list of Fated Names?
I'm not sure what you would want them for, one of the main reasons I play games like this myself is customization.
I haven't tested all these but they are the fated names for TiTs backers, most should work but some are bugged.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: James3

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'm not sure what you would want them for, one of the main reasons I play games like this myself is customization.
I haven't tested all these but they are the fated names for TiTs backers, most should work but some are bugged.
It's scary to see (at least for me) how close some of my characters were to "fated".
I mean, "yui", really ? it's like a common name when you want to sound japanese.
"Dawn"? "Stephanie" ? "Calvin" ? those are real names.
But, to be honest, i don't even know how fated names work.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's scary to see (at least for me) how close some of my characters were to "fated".
I mean, "yui", really ? it's like a common name when you want to sound japanese.
"Dawn"? "Stephanie" ? "Calvin" ? those are real names.
But, to be honest, i don't even know how fated names work.
I know right they should have picked far more obscure names, anyway when you create your character first it's the race then name right so say you pick yui, you go through all the customization boobs, hair, job etc at the end it will say "The chosen name is one that hangs heavy under the weight of destiny" you can choose to accept or deny fate, if you accept it then your choices will be overridden with those of the name you entered.
fated.png

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I know right they should have picked far more obscure names, anyway when you create your character first it's the race then name right so say you pick yui, you go through all the customization boobs, hair, job etc at the end it will say "The chosen name is one that hangs heavy under the weight of destiny" you can choose to accept or deny fate, if you accept it then your choices will be overridden with those of the name you entered.
View attachment 373128
Thanks for the info.
Wow, "resign yourself to mediocrity", ouch.

Mar 19, 2019
To answer your question I do it at times for either min maxing or to save time or even to get some outcomes not otherwise possible.

Reactions: Hones

LastPlayer

Jul 13, 2017
Could someone upload the ImagePack Version of 0.8.015 on any other site besides Anonfiles, when I try to download it, it's downloading with 200kB/s and after 200mb it gets stuck and I have to repeat the whole process.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
If you want to play it on the Mac use adobe flash player projector and use it to run the swf file
Make sure you download the mac version.
Thanks, I had the regular flash player, not the debug version, but the debug version works fine.

Feb 13, 2019
Why are text games even allowed, Do people just fap their pps off to words on a screen?!
Yes. Some of us have visual imaginations. If it's not for you then you don't have to be here.
New version pls
Stop begging. It'll get here when it gets here. If you want to have it immediately just go and pay fen for it.
You are a gentleman and a scholar. Feels like anonfiles used to be faster; maybe it's just capped its transfer rate?

I'll work on some unofficial mobile builds again now. Whenever I get them up (next 24 hours, probably more like next hour) they'll be at , as usual.
Edit: 0.8.015 unofficial mobile builds are pushed. Might take a minute for the page to update. Re-compressed imagepack and desktop SWF as well. I think I may have neglected to re-compress the AIR versions, though, unfortunately. It takes too long for me to really care enough to do it again.

Last edited:

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
can someone tell me how to hijack the Sidewinder it doesn't give me the option to do so...

edit : NVM I'm an idiot I was playing an old version of the game thats why there was no option to hijack it

Last edited:

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Tainted Space 0.8.015
SWF -
AIR -
x86 APK -
ARM APK -
Imgpack -

Changelog:
^repost due to post getting buried

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I found a bug where, after Roxy has given birth and PC has named their children you can't find Roxy anymore in Uveto not even in the nursery, did anyone encountered this or is it just me cause I do wanna interact with her more but I just can't find her

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I heard that It's possible to transfer you save from the pc version over to you android. I'm supposed to find to data/com.taintedspace.www on my phone. But I can only find the data file for CoC 2. Did they changed the name of the save file?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I heard that It's possible to transfer you save from the pc version over to you android. I'm supposed to find to data/com.taintedspace.www on my phone. But I can only find the data file for CoC 2. Did they changed the name of the save file?
IIRC, both CoC and TiTs use the same folder to save the game exported saves in a loose folder in the internal storage.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You can just use the "save file" option, save to a location of your choosing, then copy that file to your pc

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes