Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know where save files are stored?
Save files? If you mean the saves slot then inside a db at "[User]\AppData\Roaming\tits\Session Storage" At least that's where it should be. If you talk about "save to file" save then in your downloads folder by default I think.

Reactions: namelessone22

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
To anyone else wondering and was also confused, the update number listed is a typo from the person who updated. This should be 0.9.035 and not what is listed.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone know where save files are stored?
If you save to disk, it's wherever you saved it. At least 2 per session is wise imho.

I would highly recommend you do just that because clearing your cache kills your files, so backup with a manual save.

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
A new kui-tan NPC, when is the last time we had one a new one?
Pfft, my brother in christ. They dropped a very hot MILF suula squadmate onto your ship that teases you many moons ago, I'm talking FLASH era and havent done anything with her in ages... they need to update her before they add more.

Correction: Her name is Azra and apparently there IS content for her according to Smutosaurus page, but it has never happened for me in the 75 times I have started a new one. Are there triggers I need to do to unlock it?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Walk Cycle

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Pfft, my brother in christ. They dropped a very hot MILF suula squadmate onto your ship that teases you many moons ago, I'm talking FLASH era and havent done anything with her in ages... they need to update her before they add more.

Correction: Her name is Azra and apparently there IS content for her according to Smutosaurus page, but it has never happened for me in the 75 times I have started a new one. Are there triggers I need to do to unlock it?
She's supposed to be in your crew and you have to inquire her about an "expedition". So far only Mhen'ga and Tarkus have expeditions, and once you finish the Tarkus one you'll have seggs in the shower. She'll come to you later on and ask if you think the shower seggs was irresponsible or not.

Also the fact that you can impregnate Feruze first before Azra makes me kek

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
She's supposed to be in your crew and you have to inquire her about an "expedition". So far only Mhen'ga and Tarkus have expeditions, and once you finish the Tarkus one you'll have seggs in the shower. She'll come to you later on and ask if you think the shower seggs was irresponsible or not.

Also the fact that you can impregnate Feruze first before Azra makes me kek
I do and everytime she says we arent ready and need to do more. Thats that.

I have been max level and at the end of content and she will still say that too.

Azra quest SOLUTION: You go to the world she needs an expedition done on and TALK THERE when you land and it becomes an option only then. This needed a hint. For real.

Last edited:

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Was trying TiTS v0.9.033-win after a long absence (my last save was rescuing Kira from Po - on the Flash version (10-2019)!)
Anyway - rescued her, went to Zhen-Shi (had been before) started walking around the mining tunnels & got a fight with an 'evil bunny' (forget race-name). Beat her, chose the 'victory scene' - got kicked out with an error.
Is it a bug for everyone, or just me?
If you want the error message I'll have to get the fight again.

BTW, this is one of the few times I've tried it since the big change-over from Flash.
Besides the bone-headed decision to not let you have the stats and the map onscreen at the same time :rolleyes:,
any other game-breaking bugs or tips I need to know about?

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
any other game-breaking bugs or tips I need to know about?
Game breaking stuff usually gets fixed in newer updates. Sophora is new addition, not actually finished even i believe. Just update to latest version available. I'm on 0.9.035 and haven't got any errors with her so far.

Reactions: namelessone22

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
What's the best weapon in the game?

There are couple of new additions from newer updates that aren't in the wiki yet but other then that you can use it. Same with accessories and armor.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes