Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
I already checked the link and it has no files in it.
Hence why I'm asking if anyone has the main and vender files on their hard drive to zip and link/post

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Just about any 3rd rate dev can cobble together a rudimentary avatar system. But this game, which pulls in almost 400k a year, can't produce anything better than an androgynous blob without any features whatsoever?

Yeah, cool.

alphieus

Aug 23, 2019
Hmm, my extrameet is broken in the new version. Can anyone with a save that works shoot me a copy so I can track down which flag that is and try to manually edit my save?

Feb 13, 2019
9.030 with all images (uses a bit stronger compression than usual since i threw everything together so I don't have to tell people what to do. with that in mind, index.html users can rejoice)

Edit: oh and I'm pretty sure that webp has been a thing for a while. every build since html that has been rolled out that I posted had images at webp format. someone can confirm whether or not the images I posted has a higher quality than current backers.
Edit 2: new update released lmfao, might update tmrw, who knows
It has been around for a while. I am a relic from the time when the flash version was the only version.
WebP sucks. Even if it's not new, it sucks.
Thanks for sharing.
Anyone have the 0.9.031 Hotfix from Hentaielf?
want to see how much of a slog it would be to just remove Electron myself, but all the hot fix links are empty
For future reference, to do the fix yourself you basically just comment out the bits of code that it errors on (anywhere electron is mentioned in the .js).
You might have to 'beautify' the javascript so you can edit it properly, but it's just a few places to dummy out.
Thats why 'engine' in quotations.
They dont have any generalized internal system for characters/scenes/etc. that just read all of the above definitions as a plain text, and convert it into specified structures for in game usage, like in all (most, okay) other games.
They 'hardcoded', as far as it possible in javascript, everything into a js files, which makes impossible testing/verification/debugging/etc. of a new builds on startup/loading/etc., which is why each new release is filled with bugs and crashes.
They have debug mapping files privately, I'm pretty sure. They remove them from the release to make it more annoying to disassemble into something usable.

The flash version was a lot easier to decompile and work with, funnily enough.

I hate modern web developers and their terrible ideas. Some of those ideas are responsible for making the JS version of TiTS so bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wavering

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
They have debug mapping files privately, I'm pretty sure. They remove them from the release to make it more annoying to disassemble into something usable.

The flash version was a lot easier to decompile and work with, funnily enough.

I hate modern web developers and their terrible ideas. Some of those ideas are responsible for making the JS version of TiTS so bad.
There are 'decompilers' for js, like .
But again, that didnt solve original problem of 'code plain text into a scene'.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
bad.
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about (.map files corresponding to each .js file?) You can actually pull them from the .apk archive for each android build. They leave them in there, for whatever reason. Maybe they think it's harder to open a .apk in 7-zip? In any case, the .js files should be effectively identical so those .map files would probably work for anything you need. But I'm an amateur at best (and with no experience with javascript) so no promises

caju

Oct 5, 2017
The "normal message" is
The server hosting this file is currently overloaded. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority.

Winterzeroz

Jan 18, 2023
How to actually play with the imagepack enabled? do you just copy the img folder into the game's img folder? If so, how do I know it's enabled? Should I do the download imagepack in the main menu? It never really progressed for me, seems to stuck. Did I do the wrong thing?

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
How to actually play with the imagepack enabled? do you just copy the img folder into the game's img folder? If so, how do I know it's enabled? Should I do the download imagepack in the main menu? It never really progressed for me, seems to stuck. Did I do the wrong thing?
Go to Users\user\AppData\Roaming\tits and delete the ImagePack folder, open the game to download and install the pack again and it should work. :geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: T800
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes