Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
For future reference, to do the fix yourself you basically just comment out the bits of code that it errors on (anywhere electron is mentioned in the .js).
You might have to 'beautify' the javascript so you can edit it properly, but it's just a few places to dummy out.
Sorry for sounding stupid, but for clarification is it just the lines (when the code is actually formatted and not a run-on sentence) that have 'electronAPI' in them or the whole code block that 'electronAPI' is attached to that get commented?
Also, what would need to be done to the Vendor file?, I remember that something was changed in the hotfixes, but i never took a look to see what.

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Quick question. The newest backer version.
Is anyone else having it blank out the 'download imagepack' button?
Like it evens says 'imagepack found' but never lets me download and install it.

proden

Dec 1, 2017
Quick question. The newest backer version.
Is anyone else having it blank out the 'download imagepack' button?
Like it evens says 'imagepack found' but never lets me download and install it.
Try remove file in main folder TiTS\resources\app\resources\installed.json
And remove ImagePack Folder c:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\tits\ImagePack\

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
Soo long story short, i have achieved the corruped perk with max taint, is there a way to take off the perk bc reducing taint isnt possible

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is it me or is there a glitch with Sera? I swear I saw a Female version of her picture/image, and then it was back to the Fut version. -_-

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Soo long story short, i have achieved the corruped perk with max taint, is there a way to take off the perk bc reducing taint isnt possible
It's irreversible if I recall correctly. Your only chance is to use a save editor to lower your taint and remove the corrupted perk.

Brewski785

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you all so much for the replies and clarification everyone. For now I think I'm just gonna either enjoy TiTS as it's updated, revert to older saves when I want to play the Nykke content and such, or just look into finding/starting a more heavily incest-themed text game in the same vein as TiTS/CoC
Have you found another text game that leans heavily into incest?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I thought the backer version ran in browser, did they take it out of all versions now (as of 9.035)?
they took it out ages ago. It's been broken in backer builds for at least the past five versions, and I think closer to since 9.023 or so. There's a fix for that which was discussed on the last page, you can do it yourself if you're willing to delve into the game's code a bit.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Try remove file in main folder TiTS\resources\app\resources\installed.json
And remove ImagePack Folder c:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\tits\ImagePack\
Thank you! I couldn't find the installed.json but removing the appdata one worked.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
any major diffs between the one you can play on the site and downloaded ver?
The one on Fenoxo's site is a public build, it's lacking a few of the content but is otherwise stable. The ones you can get here are builds for backers. Up to date regarding content but usually has bugs.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
any major diffs between the one you can play on the site and downloaded ver?
Bouncing off the comment above me, anything with [Backers] next to it in the changelog means you can't access it without the backer build. Just an easy visual thing to check.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes