Nov 24, 2017
So... is Sophora... permanently defeatable yet or do I have to start a new game to get rid of this annoying bitch? She makes playing a Smuggler quite annoying considering all my CC either gets no-selled or makes her stronger. Haven't played in months because I got tired of spending effort kicking her ass for no reason.
I am pretty sure that the first time you encounter her, there is an option that reads (I think) "She's crazy". Choosing this option permanently disabled her. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think that's what you need to do to get her pesky ass off of you.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
I am pretty sure that the first time you encounter her, there is an option that reads (I think) "She's crazy". Choosing this option permanently disabled her.
That's the issue, I'm past that point because I figured "Sure let's engage with the new content and see where this goes." Only it went terrible places and I'm long past a save point I can roll back to.

Nov 24, 2017
That's the issue, I'm past that point because I figured "Sure let's engage with the new content and see where this goes." Only it went terrible places and I'm long past a save point I can roll back to.
I agree, she's so fucking annoying and it usually takes 4 or 5 "Par. Shocks" before I can fully paralyze her and thus escape the battle.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lelantus

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
You need to lose to her once. Once you've lost to her once the creep factor ramps up and when you beat her now you have the option to kill her. If you're a nice or mischievous character, you don't go through with it, but she backs off because she realizes she's driven you to that point. If you're a hard character, you do just kill her. Either way, it should remove her from your game.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I agree, she's so fucking annoying and it usually takes 4 or 5 "Par. Shocks" before I can fully paralyze her and thus escape the battle.
Higher intelligence increases the chances of paralyzing shock working. I just used the Syri bug to get stupidly high intelligence and now Sophora has a 1/3 chance to get paralyzed.

Lelantus

Aug 13, 2017
You need to lose to her once. Once you've lost to her once the creep factor ramps up and when you beat her now you have the option to kill her. If you're a nice or mischievous character, you don't go through with it, but she backs off because she realizes she's driven you to that point. If you're a hard character, you do just kill her. Either way, it should remove her from your game.
... I refuse to submit myself to that, I'd rather restart the entire game than be forced into a rape sequence with an uninspired futanari rabbit girl with a cock larger than her own leg.

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Who is Sophora, and where do you first encounter her? Is she some kind of stalker, like that other character there... The alpha Dzaan?

(Seriously, none of these characters are on the wiki so forgive me for being a little ignorant of them).

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Who is Sophora, and where do you first encounter her? Is she some kind of stalker, like that other character there... The alpha Dzaan?

(Seriously, none of these characters are on the wiki so forgive me for being a little ignorant of them).
Once you defeat LDC/Shock Hopper or at least 20+ Jumpers around Zheng Shi Sophora will spawn. Yes she's another Stalker character similar to Jasvalla but she's far more powerful, and you can encounter her almost anywhere unlike Jasvalla.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
So... is Sophora... permanently defeatable yet or do I have to start a new game to get rid of this annoying bitch? She makes playing a Smuggler quite annoying considering all my CC either gets no-selled or makes her stronger. Haven't played in months because I got tired of spending effort kicking her ass for no reason.
There's a pretty good chance she won't actually use it on you at least. :v

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Could someone link me a working editor for this? All of the editors I have no longer work at all. :/
When game is opened press ctrl+shift+I
Paste this line in console
Code:
javascript:(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()
Enjoy
Perks editing is no go though. You can kinda edit them in here
but a lot are missing or working incorrectly. Items are available through cheat menu in game.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Perks editing is no go though. You can kinda edit them in here
but a lot are missing or working incorrectly. Items are available through cheat menu in game.
Perks editing can be done directly through the console, as detailed in my post below

Instead of editing the save file directly you can use the console (f12 for most browsers or ctrl+shift+I inside the electron app)
The syntax is pretty simple, someone laid it out on fen's forum and I'll paste it here (with some comments of my own for further explanation)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wavering

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Perks editing can be done directly through the console, as detailed in my post below
Some perks require flags setup, it's a little harder then just one line of code. Chase gave example of correct perk code on fenoxo forums.

Code:
pc.createPerk("Black Latex", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Gives you delightful latex skin, but keeps you slightly more aroused at all times.");
pc.skinType = GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_LATEX;
pc.addSkinFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SMOOTH);
pc.createStatusEffect("Latex Skin", 0, 0, 0, 0);
if(pc.statusEffectv1("Latex Skin") < 3) { pc.addStatusValue("Latex Skin", 1, 1); }
//exclusive perk
pc.removePerk("Wooly");
// these will be needed if you want the perk to have story effect, revert via dollmaker, etc
flags.DOLLMAKER_LATEX_SKIN = [pc.skinType,pc.skinFlags,pc.skinTone,"black"];
IncrementFlag("DOLLMAKER_USE_SPRAY");

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Some perks require flags setup, it's a little harder then just one line of code. Chase gave example of correct perk code on fenoxo forums.

Code:
pc.createPerk("Black Latex", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Gives you delightful latex skin, but keeps you slightly more aroused at all times.");
pc.skinType = GLOBAL.SKIN_TYPE_LATEX;
pc.addSkinFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_SMOOTH);
pc.createStatusEffect("Latex Skin", 0, 0, 0, 0);
if(pc.statusEffectv1("Latex Skin") < 3) { pc.addStatusValue("Latex Skin", 1, 1); }
//exclusive perk
pc.removePerk("Wooly");
// these will be needed if you want the perk to have story effect, revert via dollmaker, etc
flags.DOLLMAKER_LATEX_SKIN = [pc.skinType,pc.skinFlags,pc.skinTone,"black"];
IncrementFlag("DOLLMAKER_USE_SPRAY");
Ah, I hadn't considered that. I've only ever bothered with more basic stuff that doesn't require any extra flags. Good to know!

Poopinmybutt

Apr 21, 2019
The 'engine' is shit.
Instead of making something to hook up text/images on loading, to speed up overall development, they 'hard coded' everything into a js file as a partially text partially code. Thats the reason of a constant crashes with each update.
They're using standard tooling with a standard setup (Webpack). It's not a source of crashes. (NB: Webpack actually does do the resource management you're accusing them of lacking).

Chalk bugs up to their game logic. Each scene has the potential to modify the game state in a way that can have unexpected consequences. It just gets harder and harder to reason about all the effects as the number of scenes grows. Other big games end up hilariously broken for similar reasons

Reactions: T800

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
They're using standard tooling with a standard setup (Webpack). It's not a source of crashes. (NB: Webpack actually does do the resource management you're accusing them of lacking).

Chalk bugs up to their game logic. Each scene has the potential to modify the game state in a way that can have unexpected consequences. It just gets harder and harder to reason about all the effects as the number of scenes grows. Other big games end up hilariously broken for similar reasons
Thats why 'engine' in quotations.
They dont have any generalized internal system for characters/scenes/etc. that just read all of the above definitions as a plain text, and convert it into specified structures for in game usage, like in all (most, okay) other games.
They 'hardcoded', as far as it possible in javascript, everything into a js files, which makes impossible testing/verification/debugging/etc. of a new builds on startup/loading/etc., which is why each new release is filled with bugs and crashes.

Annon Omus

Nov 22, 2018
Anyone have the 0.9.031 Hotfix from Hentaielf?
want to see how much of a slog it would be to just remove Electron myself, but all the hot fix links are empty

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes