Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
What are you trying to accomplish specifically with redoing the party and/or save editing? If it is just changing the CEO you ended up meeting, you can do that with current save editors. I used this one:

Use the drop down to select your character "PC" (I don't think it is needed, but doesn't hurt), then go to the Flags tab and Ctrl+F search for "CEO". You'll see two relevant entries:

DHAAL_PARTY_CEOGIFT
DHAAL_PARTY_ CEOMET

They both get assigned the same integer depending on which CEO you got in the end, either 1, 2, or 3. I think 1 was Paragon the war robot one, 2 was Brightwater the bio-mutation one, and 3 was Utopian Skies the VR sex one. Not 100% sure on which is which though, sorry if I'm off. But yeah, just change those two variables to whichever CEO you want to have met at the party, and you should be good to go. I made a save right before fighting the boss of the dungeon, and it changes accordingly even modifying those variables that late in the dungeon.
wanted to redo dungeon to see the other content (as I heard there was different content depending on who you sided with). My save is outside the dungeon so that cool. thanks.

Muffmellow

Jul 19, 2019
does anyone have versions 0.8.018 or 0.8.017? Theres a glitch in one version where you can buy a ship laser canon as a ranged weapon and I'm pretty sure it's in those versions.

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
Recently been tyoing around with the editor(s) and found that there are/were scenes for you to use your tails.
Tho a tailcunt can only be licked, yet there's a supposed scene for you actually doing it. (And i remember having seen that scene some time ago)

Someone knows hot to get to that scene?
No matter what i change, that option never pops up.

Reactions: deepl
Jun 20, 2017
Holy fucking shit. I just looked and this game is currently making 34k a month off patreon. Really surprised there is not more content drops and pictured scenes with that much money lol.
Pretty sure each member of the staff (theres like 7+) do this full time. And what we see as content is writing/artwork. At least 3 of them do coding primarily.
Not to say I'd dislike more content, just saying that 34/7 is less than we'd think.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Pretty sure each member of the staff (theres like 7+) do this full time. And what we see as content is writing/artwork. At least 3 of them do coding primarily.
Not to say I'd dislike more content, just saying that 34/7 is less than we'd think.
4k benjamins month is 'less than we'd think'??? I mean, yeah, its not enough to buy entire world, but considering the amount of work they do thats too much. And its not 'poverty' level of income, even in the 'lands of fat people'. 48k/year is more or less middle class, considering by a first google search result.
1674515891420.png

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

7 people making nearly 50k a year is less than wed think?

4k benjamins month is 'less than we'd think'??? I mean, yeah, its not enough to buy entire world, but considering the amount of work they do thats too much. And its not 'poverty' level of income, even in the 'lands of fat people'. 48k/year is more or less middle class, considering by a first google search result.
View attachment 2334214
you beat me too it ;_;

There are devs out there that earn 400~ and do triple the work as this "7" person team
now I am not dissing anyone at all but I am always genuinely curious as to how projects like this see such little content update for how many people they have "working" and how much they are earning

Like I said dont get me wrong if they can farm simps do it, its not like that 5$ or 10$ they pledge makes a huge difference but I cant comprehend how little work gets done

Reactions: Tatoba and Dremo

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Holy fucking shit. I just looked and this game is currently making 34k a month off patreon. Really surprised there is not more content drops and pictured scenes with that much money lol.
putminimaleffortnexo after migrating his futa horsecock game to javashit knowing that he can fill the changelog and update with bugfix instead of new content
vince-mcmahon.gif

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
I know this is a long shot but does anyone have an old version of the game that still has the incest scenes of Kally and Kiro?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes