Sof01

Jun 6, 2017
If anyone needs this, someone in the forum a way to use the in-game, just open the console tab (CTRL+SHIFT+I then console tab) and enter the following line. A menu will appear with various things that you can now alter to your liking.

javascript:(function(){var s=document.createElement("script");s.src="https://chase-san.github.io/TiTsEdJS/titsed.js";document.head.appendChild(s)})()

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
You just need to land in Dhaal and nothing else. So you could go there and then immediately get the taxi back to the spaceport and return to Tarkus.
I still can't seem to trigger it >.< Just to confirm, you need to always "Obey Una" right? Not "Keep Going"?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I still can't seem to trigger it >.< Just to confirm, you need to always "Obey Una" right? Not "Keep Going"?
Yes it's obey Una. You should reach the "Una's Fucktoy" status for the ending to proc. If else fails exhaust all her dialogue options and keep doing her facesitting scenes. Also, I was able to do this at version 0.9.031 so I'm not sure if previous versions are bugged.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raptor77777

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Yes it's obey Una. You should reach the "Una's Fucktoy" status for the ending to proc. If else fails exhaust all her dialogue options and keep doing her facesitting scenes. Also, I was able to do this at version 0.9.031 so I'm not sure if previous versions are bugged.
Thanks a lot friend!! :)

Reactions: Walk Cycle

twistyelf

Dec 8, 2018
New planet, huh. Does that mean Dhaal actually has content now? Hasn't it just been a couple of bars and random encounters for, what, years? I'd check the wiki but that hasn't been updated since the switch to the less functional javascript version.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can you actually keep visiting Shalena? She says to visit her whenever we want, but I haven't managed to find where I can even do that.
nvm, it's also through extrameet, I guess I just didn't try enough

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
New planet, huh. Does that mean Dhaal actually has content now? Hasn't it just been a couple of bars and random encounters for, what, years? I'd check the wiki but that hasn't been updated since the switch to the less functional javascript version.
Dhaal doesn't have nearly as much content as some of the other planets, but it has a decent little bit. The final dungeon for Dhaal that lets you get the probe has been added and the planet is now essentially complete as far as the main quest is concerned. So it's time to move on to the next one, I guess.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
So, I checked about with search and couldn't find anything terribly definitive so I wanted to ask, currently theres no way to reset the party event is there? I accidentally saved over my save that was pre-party and the cheat doesn't work anymore. Is the solution wait for save editor to have capability or start a new save?

hartmannsyoukai

May 7, 2018
So, I checked about with search and couldn't find anything terribly definitive so I wanted to ask, currently theres no way to reset the party event is there? I accidentally saved over my save that was pre-party and the cheat doesn't work anymore. Is the solution wait for save editor to have capability or start a new save?
What are you trying to accomplish specifically with redoing the party and/or save editing? If it is just changing the CEO you ended up meeting, you can do that with current save editors. I used this one:

Use the drop down to select your character "PC" (I don't think it is needed, but doesn't hurt), then go to the Flags tab and Ctrl+F search for "CEO". You'll see two relevant entries:

DHAAL_PARTY_CEOGIFT
DHAAL_PARTY_ CEOMET

They both get assigned the same integer depending on which CEO you got in the end, either 1, 2, or 3. I think 1 was Paragon the war robot one, 2 was Brightwater the bio-mutation one, and 3 was Utopian Skies the VR sex one. Not 100% sure on which is which though, sorry if I'm off. But yeah, just change those two variables to whichever CEO you want to have met at the party, and you should be good to go. I made a save right before fighting the boss of the dungeon, and it changes accordingly even modifying those variables that late in the dungeon.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes