MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Still can't trigger UNA bad end :/ anyone has an idea?
Ain't no way this shit is still bugged I refuse to believe :KEK:
I kinda wonder how the ending will turn out accounting all the various things Steele could've done. Like being fully addicted to Ardia,
Probably the one thing gating me from actually interacting with the bitch. Not really into getting my fortune stolen away because of sexy fun times.

• Haha
Reactions: raptor77777

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Still can't trigger UNA bad end :/ anyone has an idea?
Oh I had trouble with this too. Turns out you need to go to Dhaal first before the ending has to trigger.
Probably the one thing gating me from actually interacting with the bitch. Not really into getting my fortune stolen away because of sexy fun times.
Mine is actually the reverse, coz' I like the power play between Sub Steele and Dom Ardia. You started out as her savior and then eventually her cum-rag just because you can't stop sucking her dick. Gimme some more of that hard sub shit.

Also you can access a large majority of her scenes before you get fully addicted to her. Just go to Anno and have her whip up a cure for Dzaan addiction. Her dominance stat will no longer go up. But you have to do this before you reach the final levels of addiction and it becomes incurable.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
how do you do holiday content? Do I need to use save editior? If so what do I need to change?
Change your phone/computer date and time to whatever holiday you want then restart the game if it's open. You won't be able to use the internet 'til you change it back, though.

Apr 1, 2021
how does that work for days like mothers day that fall on different days?
There should also be an in-game cheat which enables you to toggle on various holidays. All you need to do is go back into the main menu and click on the dot of the 'i' in the title multiple times until it triggers. Of course, using that method make it incredibly tempting to abuse the other options but at least it doesn't mess up your system clock.

FireOgon

Mar 29, 2020
Ain't no way this shit is still bugged I refuse to believe :KEK:

Well, you can fuck her without being addicted. Just don't drink cum.

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Oh I had trouble with this too. Turns out you need to go to Dhaal first before the ending has to trigger.
Mine is actually the reverse, coz' I like the power play between Sub Steele and Dom Ardia. You started out as her savior and then eventually her cum-rag just because you can't stop sucking her dick. Gimme some more of that hard sub shit.

Also you can access a large majority of her scenes before you get fully addicted to her. Just go to Anno and have her whip up a cure for Dzaan addiction. Her dominance stat will no longer go up. But you have to do this before you reach the final levels of addiction and it becomes incurable.
You can actually time it so that you're at full addiction and still get cured of addiction. That way you keep all the sub play with none of the negatives.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
You can actually time it so that you're at full addiction and still get cured of addiction. That way you keep all the sub play with none of the negatives.
I would try that but I'm actually curious about how they'll handle the ending if you're addicted to Ardia. That's why she's always my main goal on a fresh playthrough.

Reactions: TerreCrimson

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
There should also be an in-game cheat which enables you to toggle on various holidays. All you need to do is go back into the main menu and click on the dot of the 'i' in the title multiple times until it triggers. Of course, using that method make it incredibly tempting to abuse the other options but at least it doesn't mess up your system clock.
gives me a black screen when I do that. Am i doing something wrong?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes