RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TrialsInTaintedSpace-0.9.031
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
There is much more than simple bugs coming every realease. For example - the character window representation doesn't include Anti Grav Bra description. While it should push the breast up on higher gravity force planets. And without that bra - they should get littlebit more saggy...
This game is like a diamond. However, still unpolished.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
There is a hot fix for 0.9.031

does that hot fix in fenoxo site have the Backer version content or not?

Tagert

May 31, 2018
Speaking of bugs, anyone else can't find Shalena, the team captain of a sports team on Uveto through extrameet? I already met her and can't seem to get the date to pop up at all.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
Speaking of bugs, anyone else can't find Shalena, the team captain of a sports team on Uveto through extrameet? I already met her and can't seem to get the date to pop up at all.
You have to be a towel boy/girl a few times before she pops up in there.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Have you actually gotten it to appear? Because I got the dialogue of her motioning extrameet and know the flags for it were set in my save but she never appears.
I did the towelboy scenes several times (at least 5-7 times) before she started showing up in Extrameet. This should be her profile: xtrameet.PNG

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
I did the towelboy scenes several times (at least 5-7 times) before she started showing up in Extrameet. This should be her profile: View attachment 2317573
I found out why I cant do it, the code for it and the extra-meet mention is in the public version (what I was playing because I didnt want to bother downloading it with how buggy it is) but its not actually triggerable.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Me too because i wanna see the ending where i can be in a win-win situation with the rival.
I kinda wonder how the ending will turn out accounting all the various things Steele could've done. Like being fully addicted to Ardia, having a kid with Princess Nasti, bearing the Queen of the Deep's children or some other thing.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes