namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
IIRC there are should be down button on the left side of a menu, like its a stairs.
The icon/button keeps disappearing for some reason?
I can still press the shortcut keys ('Q'-up 'E'-down), but only because I know I'm supposed to be able to do that on that tile. Is happening in other places like Tavros lifts and maybe Mhenga, but not 100% sure about the last one.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The icon/button keeps disappearing for some reason?
I can still press the shortcut keys ('Q'-up 'E'-down), but only because I know I'm supposed to be able to do that on that tile. Is happening in other places like Tavros lifts and maybe Mhenga, but not 100% sure about the last one.
Thats called """""genius programming"""""

• Haha
Reactions: namelessone22

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Decided to play a half Kui-Tan and now I find out that pregnancy is weird in this game.
I bonked the Red Myr Deserter whose name is Briha and six spaces later she shows up looking like it had been nine months. Either this is just hyperstrange (as a result of spiked cum production) or Myr Pregnancy takes just a couple of weeks.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Decided to play a half Kui-Tan and now I find out that pregnancy is weird in this game.
I bonked the Red Myr Deserter whose name is Briha and six spaces later she shows up looking like it had been nine months. Either this is just hyperstrange (as a result of spiked cum production) or Myr Pregnancy takes just a couple of weeks.
It's supposed to take 90 days, sounds like a bug.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Gotta disagree on this. There is no real downside to them listing all the bugfixes and minor changes they have done. If you ran into a bug last time you were playing, you obviously want to know whether that bug is fixed now. And if you don't care about the bugfixes, you can simply not read that wall of text. The big additions in each patch are listed at the top. Just skip the rest if you are not interested in it.
Well no since they even list backend stuff and corrections of their typos, individual bullet points for group fixes lmao. And that's without considering there's just more increasingly obscure customisation available as time goes on, they obviously need to draw a line with what they include re bug fixing.

It's pretty blatantly intentional to compensate for lack of content

At this point I'm convinced they only release the next new dominant shemale whatever just to generate a load of bugs for them to fill out the changelog for the next month

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
looks like they added a hotfix for some stuff - ' Hotfixes, builds #2913 and up: '
2915 currently.

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is a weird e-mail part of the new content? I got an e-mail from "!#@*$&13@--#*@4 <Invalid host route>" with the text being:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't really know what character or which characters this is from.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Is a weird e-mail part of the new content? I got an e-mail from "!#@*$&13@--#*@4 <Invalid host route>" with the text being:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't really know what character or which characters this is from.
Yep, you might've remember fighting an incredibly tough bunny in Zheng Shi, now that bunny is stalking you.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes