Darklord122

Jul 16, 2017
What happens when you approach the UGC peacekeepers? Do they not let you in the Stellar Tether?

It's supposed to be in the rightmost side of Tarkus near the UGC scout authority outpost.
From what I can see, They dont even appear. Checked the whole area and there is nothing but the hypnotist and the taxi area. I even have the email from Anno saying the mission is available and that the UGC are there but they are not. I hope I can resolve this because I really dont wanna restart all over again.

Last edited:

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
is the save editor not working for enyone else it wont let me load my game into it

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
is the save editor not working for enyone else it wont let me load my game into it
you need to drag and drop the file in browser while the editor is on screen, at least that worked for me until the
"This site can't provide secure connection" error and I don't know how to fix it

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
Is there a way to activate the main questline on Tarkus with the debug menu since the quest is currently bugged and the police chief or whatever his name is doesn't show up where he's supposed to?

Delirios Soldier

Nov 22, 2018
can someone help with Shade/Amara event please? can't go in Irons Residents after getting e-mail, and problem is not with 'tistheseason", i didn't active it in the first place

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
can someone help with Shade/Amara event please? can't go in Irons Residents after getting e-mail, and problem is not with 'tistheseason", i didn't active it in the first place
Did you try jiggling the keys? Jokes aside, did you check your time of day? Shade is at her home from 10:00 - 20:00.

dryer3

Nov 16, 2017
you need to drag and drop the file in browser while the editor is on screen, at least that worked for me until the
"This site can't provide secure connection" error and I don't know how to fix it
odd its working now, but thanks for the advice

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
Excuse me, but why does it take so long to download image pack from the main menu?

I've left the apps for almost an hour but it still downloading, and when I cancelled it and a notif said "re-testing cached files", it stays just like that for another hour.

Are there any way to check the download progress?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Excuse me, but why does it take so long to download image pack from the main menu?

I've left the apps for almost an hour but it still downloading, and when I cancelled it and a notif said "re-testing cached files", it stays just like that for another hour.

Are there any way to check the download progress?
Took mine about 5 seconds

reaper 17

Aug 21, 2018
Problem found so far
- 'Stellar Tether' quest on Tarkus not appear.
- after unequipped 'Grey Goo Armour' and make her stay in the crew room. If you talk to her and exit conversation.
movement buttons just disappeared. it's seem to stuck in conversation mode and you can only click 'menu' button.

Last edited:

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Может кто нибудь подсказать на каком движке сделана эта игра.

Can someone tell me what engine this game is made on.

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
Its annoying though, "update 1, there is now character A(storyline nothing), update 2, Character can now wear a bra(storyline nothing), update 3, character A can now be seen in the bathroom(storyline nothing)......
While its all beautiful and essential that we have more of the characters, Inevitably these games get abandoned and the storyline is left uncompleted.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes