Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Its annoying though, "update 1, there is now character A(storyline nothing), update 2, Character can now wear a bra(storyline nothing), update 3, character A can now be seen in the bathroom(storyline nothing)......
While its all beautiful and essential that we have more of the characters, Inevitably these games get abandoned and the storyline is left uncompleted.
Why finish a game that makes you money when it's in development?

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Can someone tell me what engine this game is made on.
javascript i believe
with the library,
if you want to make the code more readable this VSCode extension works
I use it a lot when I cant figure out how to trigger something, bypass a check, or change flags. It can also be interesting to see what things actually have variations in scenes.

Last edited:

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
Why finish a game that makes you money when it's in development?
There are technically finished games, yet they are being updated, I cant comment on how much they make, but surely lots judging by the effort being put into them.
Think Portals Of Pheremon for example, the writer could drop the game at any point, I would follow him to donate on his next project, because as far as pheremon goes, he/she delivered many many updates ago, the game can be tagged complete at any time with no complaints on my side.
Other writers of-course have different approaches, take the writer of good girls gone bad, loved by many.
This one for example, can have the main story complete, and can still have major overhauls through adding new planets, and the never ending stream of characters, or even complete one ending, work on alternate endings, possibilities are endless with so many characters. The you can work on how the game treats you depending on different endings, seriously the game can go on for years like that.
My concern is this game is a predecessor to COC, which is brilliant, but a sister to Fall Of Eden which is concerning...

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Of particular note is this:
  • Added a new layout for the sidebar. It is now capable of displaying much more data than before, much closer to the information available in the two-bar AS3 layout. (Jacques)
Which looks like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the one hand, it does resolve the whole "can't see health, lust, and energy and the map at the same time" but on the other hand the map is now smaller i think and the UI feels more cramped. I was gonna harp on the keybind indicators obscuring the map but you can turn those off under the controls options so good on that.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Dorog332

Mar 18, 2019
I seem to have a problem with finding the probe on tarkus, Seems that I cant get the quest to start and Im pretty sure ive done everything that can be done on the planet.
let the scouts transport you to the elevator, and then go right from the elevator location. there is the encounter

Darklord122

Jul 16, 2017
let the scouts transport you to the elevator, and then go right from the elevator location. there is the encounter
Forgot to post here about it but yes this is what to do if you have this particular problem. Managed to find it out yesterday after I did some more exploring. Just forgot to give an update to it but thank you either way.

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
is there a guide for is game im stuck trying to find to the second prob?
Update to the latest version of the game
Talk to Anno -> She sends you email -> Go to the rightmost part of the map, find taxi landing there -> Go further right ->
There are peacekeepers there that will teleport you to the quest location -> Continue further right and down the elevator, beat pirates, take remotes from them but don't get naughty with them just yet, you're on the time limit, tik tok -> disarm the bomb -> Have fun with pirates ->Go to Shekka's store, buy the probe from her ->... -> PROFIT

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I take back everything good I had to say about this latest update, the navigational controls are gone. Well, not gone. They moved them to the minimap. Which is probably fine for pc since WASD is a thing, but on android? On a tiny phone screen? The buttons are far too small and it'sfar too easy to tap a different ui element. 0/10 worst design decision

Reactions: Kozuki12
Jan 28, 2018
is there a guide for is game im stuck trying to find to the second prob?
Check the wiki for starters, some parts need to be updated, but otherwise the core guide should still be there to help. If your on the second one on Tarkus, then it should be the Stellar Tether quest on the farthest right side of the map to start. Unless there is a bug not starting the quest.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
Seems to have an annoying bug in the current build that overlaps the buttons over the last line or two of text 2023-03-03-Trials in Tainted Space-001019.jpg

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes