Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I am curious, aside from Sera are their any other herms/futa's where you can remove their penis and convert them to vag only?
Syri might be in future as you get her.. parts so maybe if you convince her to have kids (and her Cerberus alt self was full woman) but other than that Dawn needs money for a change. Thats all I can recall. Might be nice to convivence more to go both ways for options.

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
Well it might depend on what art you're using cause her default art does have a no dick variant. But it might be scuffed cause I didn't get it until she fully submitted and would only see it during certain interactions.
Oh i just checked and you're right, nice! It's Shou's version, which for some reason wasn't available the first time i checked, anyway thanks!

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
Is there a Zaika transformation item yet? I didn't see anything on the wiki, but it's almost constantly out of date so I figured it wouldn't have correct information anyways.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
OK, i have to ask here. Is there any weapon/armor, or others in the game that increases base stats, like Signet of Bravery does? Or it is just that item?
I kinda want to have powerbuild here. And seems that base stats is what matters mostly.

PS.: i dont consider some temporar effects, or timed ones.

Edit0: i am slowly browsing and adding items via cheat menu to check one after another, but i haven't found any item of use yet that would increase base stats.

Last edited:

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
there is no automatic HTML translation
Tough luck, go fap to something else. Or, i dunno, learn language :WeSmart:
And seems that base stats is what matters mostly
You can train base stats to maximum. Intellect - Syri sci-fi talk, aim - bow training with Tanis, willpower and physique - texas training with Mirrin. Reflexes i think is Ramis training if you choose stamina.
As for the items, goo core gives you whooping +20 to intelligence and willpower. But only if you're gooey. Not sure if it raises max intelligence and willpower though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Some base stats you can simply train. Intellect - Syri sci-fi talk, aim - bow training with Tanis, willpower and physique - texas training with Mirrin. Reflexes i think is Ramis training if you chose stamina.
Been there, done that. Also "perfect simulant" from fated name: Saerina. (that increases all stats by +3)
I guess i want over-stats than... Could you share some advice other than implants from Sabrae on Dhaal?

Edit0: i know, it's a tricky question, however i cant find anything of use for powerbuild with high stats (and over-stats)... and Goo Core increases base stat by +20, meaning if Steele has got 0 int and 0 will it should add to it 20. That won't make an over-stat when int and will is maxed.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Some consumables also raise stats. Like , for example. You can spawn as many as you like using cheat menu.
Ah, i see. That confirms it. So i need the food or some drinks if i want to get higher stats (over-stats)... or just do Lane sessions... Or save edit, add those effects with the duration time of "0" (to make them semi permanent), and hide their icons. :)

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yep - the ultimate overkill. However i have found that base stats also influence many Ship stats. So there is a purpose by having them high. ;)

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
OK, i have to ask here. Is there any weapon/armor, or others in the game that increases base stats, like Signet of Bravery does? Or it is just that item?
I kinda want to have powerbuild here. And seems that base stats is what matters mostly.

PS.: i dont consider some temporar effects, or timed ones.

Edit0: i am slowly browsing and adding items via cheat menu to check one after another, but i haven't found any item of use yet that would increase base stats.
may be screen translate?:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr Technician
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes