Jroy25

Mar 14, 2023
I held off on trying this out for months, because I'm not a fan of a lot text based game, but 11 hours later it's easily one of my favorites.

Reactions: Alterism
Oct 10, 2021
A lot of characters are the same. Like Celise should've become the Goo Suit. Then you get a fun arc of her going from just being there to actively helping Steele. Bess and the Gianna also seem to have the same character. Syri seems like a more fleshed out Erra.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatoba

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Celise should've become the Goo Suit.
Lowly semen sponge and literally incarnation of a phrase 'nanomachines, son', there are difference between them.

Bess and the Gianna also seem to have the same character
Bess more oriented on 'make your own fuckbot' while Gianna are 'submissive and breadable'.
And Bess could be a male.

Syri seems like a more fleshed out Erra
Syri have a fatal flaw, pp, while erra doesnt have it. Plus Erra is slut for the player while Syri slut on itself. Like 'suck this dick for me, please' versus 'imma going to suck this dick, because I feel like it'.

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Syri have a fatal flaw, pp, while erra doesnt have it. Plus Erra is slut for the player while Syri slut on itself. Like 'suck this dick for me, please' versus 'imma going to suck this dick, because I feel like it'.
That's fucking cap. You can just say you don't like Syri.

“Lovers, you mean?” Erra asks, putting on her most sultry voice, “I’ve got plenty; that doesn’t bother you, does it?” She looks at you with a lustful grin, running a jet-black finger along the edge of her glass. Your mind wanders for a moment, particularly around a group of vivid memories concerning a certain white-haired ausar. You shake your head and tell her you’ve gotten used to the rather libidinous nature of the ausar people. “That’s good,” she says with a smirk, “But yeah, like I said before, I like to pick up a ‘date’ wherever I dock, when someone I already know isn’t around, anyways. Nothing serious, though.” Erra’s face twists into a lascivious display as a furred hand grasps at your thigh, “Except you, of course.” You ask her if there’s a reason for that. She pulls herself from her lustful stupor and shrugs, “It’s kinda hard to keep in touch with people when you’re constantly moving from backwater to backwater, so I try not to bother. Then again, there are some people that manage to find their way back to me.” The ausar pauses and shoots a lewd smile your way, chuckling as she does, “Or maybe it just takes a special kind of guy to handle me.” You can practically feel Erra’s smugness radiate from her body.

Seriously, you can walk in on her and Anno getting it on, completely independent of you, the hell are you on about?

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
That's fucking cap. You can just say you don't like Syri.

Posts exactly what I was talking about

Seriously, you can walk in on her and Anno getting it on, completely independent of you, the hell are you on about?
English, do you speak it?
Read my original message again.

• Angry
Reactions: Crosaith.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Do you actually speak english? Cause if you did you would know that saying "slut for the player" implies that Erra is exclusively into the player and just the player.
Remind me how much of an in game characters literally collared her?

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
I can't be asked to deal with gofile atm so i got a new folder made in mega.

It contains all versions of the new release and my own working version of the game with image pack that have issues downloading it, but as far as i can see it is still available to be downloaded on gofile and has been downloaded over 120 times.
1683332150707.png

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes