Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Feel bad for the folks behind updating the image pack.
Someday they'll catch up to the current updates. :HideThePain::cry:
Best of luck to the chads and chadettes behind it.

TheAnon_Duck

Jul 14, 2019
Got a question that's been bugging me since playing this game again after 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh also shame there's no new plot advance in regards to the Black Void (Saendra x Kara threesome would be nice)

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Installing the imagepack is brocken for me again. Well I guess it's back to doing it the long way, it was fun whiles it lasted
Go into appdata then roaming then tits, delete the ImagePack folder. Reopen the game and it should work. Happens sometimes. (Though I have a pretty complete image pack folder saved from grabbing them from all the previous version I have, so I always put that in myself again anyways cause they never have the x4 folders anymore...)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wow...uh okey, I didn't knew that Siegwulfe combat droids were the best accesory for a Smuggler Melee Build, BUT APPARENTLY THEY ARE!

Just learned that my Siegwulfe can benefit from Sneak Attack & Twist the Knife, now she dealing anywhere from 80 to 120 damage whenever my Smuggler Blinds/Stuns an enemy to deal HIS sneak attacks with melee hits (Guess I'll just grow wings and ignore that jetpack/Booster Pack perk! Sneak Attack+Twist the Knife+Uveto Siegwulfe= Is like I'm playing with 2 characters!)

Oct 10, 2021
What are the best stats to level up for technician? Aim and Int, I guess? Any tips for getting a good build? I heard there's some places I can get freebie stat points, but I don't know much about the game to know where they are.

A second quest, are the green icon weapons unique? Should I keep them no matter what? I saw a cryo pistol on the weapon merchant cat in the starting planet.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
What are the best stats to level up for technician? Aim and Int, I guess? Any tips for getting a good build? I heard there's some places I can get freebie stat points, but I don't know much about the game to know where they are.
Look up Syri intelligence exploit in the wiki. Basically you just smash some keys and get easy boosts to intelligence, do it before making her a crewmate though.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Current version broke deepsea research facility quest for me. anyone know a way around it?

mcmng

May 19, 2020
download the version before it, and use that instead, it should still see your save files
tried to load my saves in ver. 9.052 to no avail, something made them not compatible with earlier versions.
To make matters worse, my last save is at the elevator in the facility so the only action I can take is to walk one square south and be hit with the error log. oof.

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
i have a few questions since the wiki is old,
1 what happened to the incest content?
2, how do i keep shade from being mad at me when i do the kiara quest
3, how to get rid of stalker girl?
4, any companions past ant world?
5, is there a up to date walkthough for ant world and beyond? im not gonna get a bad end cause of blind choice

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes