Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
If it pops up sure, but like I said it's another person putting the music on the channel.

On a side note... Is silly mode worth it? I'm thinking of doing a run centered around Lonestar Steele and a crew to mimic Spaceballs.
Well in silly mode you can find a perfectly frozen ice bear in space selling for some thousand credits.

YourBean

Aug 28, 2020
No, the image pack is just higher resolution images of what's already in the game. Download only the game, and if you want the image pack, you can download and install it through a button in-game rather than trying to do it manually here.
I've tried it and the download stuck at 10/1993. How to fix that?
It's happend on the previous ver too

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
sadly after finishing tits my hope died.Just like with coc2 the game slowly devolves into "Dickgirls:THE GAME".Which isnt bad in itself cause they are quite enjoyable BUT the problem is that there is no lore here.A character appears,fucks you roughly,MAYBE gives you a quest or some half baked story about their life and the gets forgotten.After a while all the characters in the game(especially the dick girls) just blend together and nothing is different.Game is close to being done (in theory) so i dont have any hope that its going to get better but still pretty sadge.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
sadly after finishing tits my hope died.Just like with coc2 the game slowly devolves into "Dickgirls:THE GAME".Which isnt bad in itself cause they are quite enjoyable BUT the problem is that there is no lore here.A character appears,fucks you roughly,MAYBE gives you a quest or some half baked story about their life and the gets forgotten.After a while all the characters in the game(especially the dick girls) just blend together and nothing is different.Game is close to being done (in theory) so i dont have any hope that its going to get better but still pretty sadge.
Careful, I just got my privilege's removed in other topics due to woke people reporting me for every kind of slander possible. :/ The mods just agreed or were supporters of them, cause 95% of the entire threads were negative.

Trials in Tained Space, is a joke, The only chance of this game becoming anything other than what it is, Is when Trials Mod is done by us. not to mention that they will try to take credit for it either, if there isn't so much drm for us to not do it in the first place.

Corruption of Champions 2 should be renamed cause there is no corruption path. CoC1 had 3 paths, CoC2 has path of the dick.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Careful, I just got my privilege's removed in other topics due to woke people reporting me for every kind of slander possible. :/ The mods just agreed or were supporters of them, cause 95% of the entire threads were negative.

Trials in Tained Space, is a joke, The only chance of this game becoming anything other than what it is, Is when Trials Mod is done by us. not to mention that they will try to take credit for it either, if there isn't so much drm for us to not do it in the first place.

Corruption of Champions 2 should be renamed cause there is no corruption path. CoC1 had 3 paths, CoC2 has path of the dick.
Back in the coc2 thread(lmao coc thread) ive read that the code is a fucking mess and a pain to mod.Wonder if its the same with TiTs or if a TiTs mod is actually possible?

*winks at someone that knows to tell me*

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Once it's feature complete I could see them expanding/finishing some characters. The biggest problem with the game is that scope got out of hand and it became a code behemoth that they couldn't handle.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Once it's feature complete I could see them expanding/finishing some characters. The biggest problem with the game is that scope got out of hand and it became a code behemoth that they couldn't handle.
Handle? They barely do work at all. Only real work they do is messing characters up so bad, it is just best to ignore them.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
Most of the stuff added on TiTs is fan made.It makes absolutely no sense that they somehow cant cope with the amount of work they have if they were the ones that decided how much work theyll get

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
it's a "code behemoth" they can't handle because they made it that way and clearly have no concept of quality control or trying to make it manageable. as i've mentioned at some point before, you would think after all these years of development someone on the team would have the slightest idea how to program, but that is not the case

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Well we got a infinite loop with Paige when you try to exit her apartment when finished talking. You can't exit and goes on forever. so I kept clicking to see if she moves to open the place. You are stuck forever :p Also you can't use the cheats to teleport yourself back somewhere else in station either.
Hey there, same situation, did you figure out a way out of that or just reload?

haytamhl

Oct 18, 2019
There are some busts that don’t show up in the game even though they are in the img file like Giala bust by jay-echo and Lieve’s bust by ManiacPaint, can it be fixed ?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes