Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Is Mitch broken for anyone else?

Also can anyone link the newest version(s) of the editor(s)? I legit can't find them when looking.

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
Is Mitch broken for anyone else?

Also can anyone link the newest version(s) of the editor(s)? I legit can't find them when looking.
yeah, seemed kinda fucked up to me. i got access to some of the stuff by editing my save and the code, but the busts seem to not work right either. wouldn't be a tits update if they didn't release everything they added as a buggy mess. inb4 hotfix

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I still can't play through browser
Because they aren't browser versions and never will be. You can only play on browser for the latest public unless you happen to be a patreon and it should be backer as long as your signed into both the site and Patreon.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
if i play from this site and the same or change something?
Again as the last guy said that's only for the latest public build. It might lack a bunch of the newer scenes but otherwise there's little difference between them.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Do i have to download the image pack for it to have images or not?
No, the image pack is just higher resolution images of what's already in the game. Download only the game, and if you want the image pack, you can download and install it through a button in-game rather than trying to do it manually here.

Reactions: PlayerUwU

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Well we got a infinite loop with Paige when you try to exit her apartment when finished talking. You can't exit and goes on forever. so I kept clicking to see if she moves to open the place. You are stuck forever :p Also you can't use the cheats to teleport yourself back somewhere else in station either.

Sasquatch421

Nov 10, 2017
Ya better have Never Fade Away in that boyo.
If it pops up sure, but like I said it's another person putting the music on the channel.

On a side note... Is silly mode worth it? I'm thinking of doing a run centered around Lonestar Steele and a crew to mimic Spaceballs.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes