Sep 24, 2017
I'm getting stuck on the loading screen "Loaded: Phaedra". I haven't got to play the game for an entire year because of this. Doesn't matter if it's exe or html. Does no one else get this issue?

villhadig

May 20, 2018
Collaring happens while flying into Tavros, at least 30 days after she becomes a Dom. Underslung is supposed to be accessible while away from the ship after having been collared, but a lot of people can't get it because trying to speak to her in most places breaks their game.
The last hotfix posted fixes this. The number doesn't change though, so if Interacting with Seig outside of Tavros crashes your game you need to update.
Ah I see. I got the collared scene but not the other, so maybe the hotfix fixed that as well.

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
I think you only become a slave in a bad end if you lose to her? I've been beating and handcuff-fucking Sophora every time she stalks me and nothing bad has happened so far.
EDIT:
NVM, her cum is addictive, my char's fine because I've been ignoring her dick in every sex interaction thus far and winning so she hasn't had a chance to cum inside my char.
Boooo! I want my Female Steele to be broken by the bunny Amazons pure sexual prowess, not by some cummy toxins. Give me a save so I can be dissapointed in person. Preferebly one from beggining. So that I could get full, underwhelming, expirience!

Reactions: dunklunktunk

Aceius

Nov 14, 2019
Boooo! I want my Female Steele to be broken by the bunny Amazons pure sexual prowess, not by some cummy toxins. Give me a save so I can be dissapointed in person. Preferebly one from beggining. So that I could get full, underwhelming, expirience!
You can run into Jas (I assume that's who you're talking about) while out fighting anywhere. You can drag the content out a bit if you don't lose, but choose to do some sexytimes involving her cum.

I recon if you're into that shit you could get some enjoyment out of it, but the bad-end is probably the weakest part of the content - so don't skip too much by confessing your undying love too fast.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
You can run into Jas (I assume that's who you're talking about) while out fighting anywhere. You can drag the content out a bit if you don't lose, but choose to do some sexytimes involving her cum.

I recon if you're into that shit you could get some enjoyment out of it, but the bad-end is probably the weakest part of the content - so don't skip too much by confessing your undying love too fast.
You're confusing Jasvalla with Sophora. Jasvalla is the Dzaan Stalker that only appears on a few areas while Sophora is the Laquine Stalker that can appear anywhere and is much more dangerous.

I think you'll like Jasvalla more then. Yes she's still a persistent stalker with addictive cum, but she's a bit more tender than Sophora because she thinks Steele is just a rich boy/girl that demands correction from their betters and how she's very hands on with her "training" with you.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So guys im new to fenoxo games and i snooped around the CoC2 thread and they talked bout some interesting facts bout the devs and the way they choose to write.I wanna ask;does TiTs receive the same(if not worse) treatment as CoC2 or with some stroke of luch is better?

(Typos and the like are smt you will encounter since english is my second language.Do tell me to rephrase smt you dont understand!)

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
So guys im new to fenoxo games and i snooped around the CoC2 thread and they talked bout some interesting facts bout the devs and the way they choose to write.I wanna ask;does TiTs receive the same(if not worse) treatment as CoC2 or with some stroke of luch is better?

(Typos and the like are smt you will encounter since english is my second language.Do tell me to rephrase smt you dont understand!)
For the most part, yeah it's a lot better in that aspect. The only particularly bad thing is that a quite a few characters definitely feel like "super duper special OC donut steele", but that's more of a personal gripe with the character designs.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
For the most part, yeah it's a lot better in that aspect. The only particularly bad thing is that a quite a few characters definitely feel like "super duper special OC donut steele", but that's more of a personal gripe with the character designs.
hey you win some you lose some i suppose.thxx

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes