drestaprit

Jan 28, 2019
ive not played this game for a few years, i think i made it as far as the ice planet. is there a lot of new content now? is it worth playing?

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So she makes us her slave but we are still free to move?

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Wait seriously? The fuck why add a character like that.
I think you only become a slave in a bad end if you lose to her? I've been beating and handcuff-fucking Sophora every time she stalks me and nothing bad has happened so far.
EDIT:
NVM, her cum is addictive, my char's fine because I've been ignoring her dick in every sex interaction thus far and winning so she hasn't had a chance to cum inside my char.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
over 6 hours trying to get it to work on linux just to see the seigewulf stuff......i hate myself lol

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
ive not played this game for a few years, i think i made it as far as the ice planet. is there a lot of new content now? is it worth playing?
They expanded a few characters since then, and added space combat and ships, but mostly they added a new world (Dhaal) which is feature complete, and started another one which is now the last (I think the original wanted number was 11?).

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i give up i know i need more than the damn terminal on the chromebook i tried install ubuntu , bottles hell i got wine to work after 3 - 4 hours but it was super slow ... ill wait till they make it public i hope they do soon soon

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Can anyone give me a save with her unlocked/close to unlocked? Futa/dickgirl bad ends are my favorite.
Not worth your time, imo. The bad end isn't very interesting. Just wait for her to get more content, she's very obviously unfinished.

villhadig

May 20, 2018
How do you get to Siegwulfe's new scenes? The collared event and the underslung ride that is mentioned in the change log.

Jun 4, 2018
How do you get to Siegwulfe's new scenes? The collared event and the underslung ride that is mentioned in the change log.
Collaring happens while flying into Tavros, at least 30 days after she becomes a Dom. Underslung is supposed to be accessible while away from the ship after having been collared, but a lot of people can't get it because trying to speak to her in most places breaks their game.

Reactions: villhadig

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
Collaring happens while flying into Tavros, at least 30 days after she becomes a Dom. Underslung is supposed to be accessible while away from the ship after having been collared, but a lot of people can't get it because trying to speak to her in most places breaks their game.
The last hotfix posted fixes this. The number doesn't change though, so if Interacting with Seig outside of Tavros crashes your game you need to update.

Reactions: infiniteduress

Zybe

Aug 18, 2020
Can't download the imagepack from the menu with the latest version, permanently stuck 'Determining Image Pack Status...'. The option to uninstall image pack is also greyed out.

Erafel

Dec 17, 2020
Can't download the imagepack from the menu with the latest version, permanently stuck 'Determining Image Pack Status...'. The option to uninstall image pack is also greyed out.
Go to "User/appdata/roaming/tits" and delete "ImagePack" folder

Reactions: Zybe
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes