EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
What exactly does the rusher do, besides slam you with boatloads of taint? So far, I have encountered them up to Myrellion but she doesn't seem to trigger any bad ends. Does this change later on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Castielly

Jun 17, 2022
Somehow I'm always stuck on 10/1993 when downloading the imagepack from the game. I tried deleting the folder and redownloading it through the game, and its still suck, even the canceling seems stuck, it keep saying download cancelled, retesting cached files. Do you need like a super fast connection or something? I swear I never see the thing go past 10, I even left it for hours. Is there something I'm missing here?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So I downloaded the image pack but there's still some bust without alternative pics...or without any pic at all, do I need to install it somewhere/do something else?

Uguns

Mar 26, 2018
huh so i was starting to catch up on starfields whats new about it... when they started talking about moding i remember skyrim(last bethesda game i moded. kinda was not working with fo4 for me on old PC). I wonder how long before someone mods something from this game in that game.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes