May 30, 2020
Is there some type of guide that shows what the best weapons/armors/builds in general are? I have the same issue with the CoC games where I see all of my stats and perks and think i'm good for battle, but I get into battle and it's just not easy at all. I could very well be building poorly but I wouldn't know because it's not clear what's best. It's especially difficult when it comes to the value of items that despite being lower tier, provide more value in certain situations, so i fill my storage with items of DUBIOUS usage on the off chance I may need it later.

I know this isn't CoC2 but in that game I particularly have an issue where despite having great bulk stats, I can't land a hit worth anything on any mid-late game characters so I'm just a glorified meatshield. In this game however I have an issue where I simply don't do decent damage. I've tried looking at the wiki but the best I can do is sort by damage to hopefully get weapons that do more, or sort by cost/value in the hopes that the game thinks it's a better weapon since it costs more and that maybe I'm just not seeing the weapons' value because I don't understand the combat system. It especially sucks considering some weapons I've forgone getting because they require me to do paths I don't have an interest in my character doing. This isn't a general issue, but it's disappointing that my PC would be required to engage in things just to get optimal weapons. If this isn't the case please someone tell me because as much as I prefer to lurk on these pages and look things up myself, Fenoxo games are simply incomprehensible to me when it comes to combat stats. They're descriptions make them seem so simple, but I get into fights and feel like I have the most dog- build ever compiled.

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
Don't think so.. I stopped watching the progress
That is the only thing I come back here to check for every now and then, more Bianca progress. Every time, I am disappointed.

I do the same in the CoC2 thread for news about Brint updates. And again, disappointed. Sigh.

Maybe someday. Just makes me glad I'm not paying money for that disappointment, at least.

Thank you once more to those who are keeping us up to date!

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
>Siegwulfe has had an expansion for her dom/bimbo path

Is it possible to make dominant non-bimbo Siegwulfe?

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
It good place to hunt raw chivate? that stuff for Beatrice quest on Upveto rather than search manually on Upveto icechunk wilderness. Searching better bimbo beam gun, okish lust resistance from slaver snake, bang jumper bunnies there. Yeah few stuff there so really just come and forget place
IDK why it's so hard to just take several strolls on Uveto and Find a full pockets of savicite... No seriously. Without a fight with those bots.
Also Yeah, the snakes are the only one thing that keeps me from completely washing that place from my memory, but they're Canonically unbreedable, so it becomes dull quick AF.
The rest of ZS... meh... Maybe Cazino but ima better spend my time elsewhere than hitting that "Savescum" button.

Roxwell

May 24, 2017
That is the only thing I come back here to check for every now and then, more Bianca progress. Every time, I am disappointed.

I do the same in the CoC2 thread for news about Brint updates. And again, disappointed. Sigh.

Maybe someday. Just makes me glad I'm not paying money for that disappointment, at least.

Thank you once more to those who are keeping us up to date!
That's because too many peeps literally BEG them to do literally anything for it.

Sometimes I really think they're enjoying that.

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
IDK why it's so hard to just take several strolls on Uveto and Find a full pockets of savicite... No seriously. Without a fight with those bots.
Also Yeah, the snakes are the only one thing that keeps me from completely washing that place from my memory, but they're Canonically unbreedable, so it becomes dull quick AF.
The rest of ZS... meh... Maybe Cazino but ima better spend my time elsewhere than hitting that "Savescum" button.

It's just a difference in preferences. The mining bots on Zheng Shi are easy to take down with electricity and they give better experience than early Uveto mobs. I find it faster to fuck around with them and store the gems on my ship than to travel around in Uveto + there's no weathering effect. If you don't like most of ZS content it makes sense that you push it out of your mind.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Did someone ever get a new save editor up and running correctly? I remember trying it out but it wasn't perfected yet by any means.

HeartRisen

Apr 4, 2019
what would happened to the crews when I have maxed capacity in the first ship but then I swap in to another one with less crew capacity?

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
what would happened to the crews when I have maxed capacity in the first ship but then I swap in to another one with less crew capacity?
IIRC, you are grounded until you fix the crew number issue. But I keep unlimited crew on so meh.

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
Well... First things first - does anyone ever visit Zheng Shi after getting the probe?
No, seriously, It's a "walk through and forget" location and most ironically - It WAS made that way.
- Urbolg the big dicked Korgonne daddy
- Cherry's Tap Hall
- Bored Jumper only bunnies with content
- Forgehound because I like the bad end
- Cyberpunk Security has a shit ton of scenes
- definitely not rigged ™ poker but it's rigged in your favor because to many complained when it was introduced

I like Zheng Shi but I get what you mean with "walk through and forget". The 1st floor has a handful of options you can try out. Do you take the Slave Uniform to disguise yourself, do you collect the Spacesuit to do a space walk or do you just bash your head through the door? Do you make some noise and free the slaves or leave them to their fate? It feels like you actually have different paths that then suddenly go to "and now we walk right through it" real quick.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Haven't played in a long while, when did this game switch from SWF to its own launcher that refuses to load old saves?

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes