Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Just came back to thread to see the only good writer left for this walking corpse of a game have his hard work just thrown into the dumpster for no reason.

Genuinely amazing how everything involving Fenoxo has just been getting progressively shittier over the years.
Well I feel like he shouldn't have withdrawn as the lead of at least TiTS, but as far as I know one of Savin's guys took over the lead basically (since Fen said he's burned out on writing smut) and that quite literally marked the point from which TiTS went down the same hole CoC 2 already was dumped in.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Shit no wonder the game's getting worse Savin and his ilk are fuckin morons.
Personally I'd say they are a prime example why you shouldn't mix private and business stuff too much. Also the bubble they are in is an issue, working on a game like CoC or TiTS when you refuse to take criticism and lock yourself away in an environment where you get only praised (and to degrees that are plain nonsensical) makes you incapable of writing good stories or sex scenes.

Mfrw

Jan 16, 2020
i need help i don't know how to progress in the dizzy Recruitment quest when i have to go talke to here in Dhaal she doesn't want to talke to me she say that not going to happen and start normal talke about my day

JustTouhou

Oct 27, 2020
So is there any other way to play or launch .exe file?
All it is create 4 instances of the game in the task bar and eat at my CPU without creating any actual window. HTML version that I used before due to the same issue just gets stuck at Loading: Phaedra and doesn't load further.

Nevermind, figured it out. You apparently can't have any cyrillic symbols in the path to the game which I thought is only a thing for Japanese games. Very cool.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I was wondering, I tried searching but everything points to save editing and its not what I want. I want to know if there is any current github, local editor or some JS scene repository to download and edit the scene writing (just for myself)?

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
christ, ya fall off a game for half a year only to come back to a slow motion car crash.

never followed the game close enough to know the people behind it but shits wild

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
no it's the fucker himself who got the lead
Oh is it Savin now? I must have gotten confused by someone being the person mainly responsible for the TiTS patch notes...I remembered him being the person in charge now as well. But if it is Savin no wonder the game is falling apart the same way CoC 2 has, Savin is a good writer (or used to be at least) but sadly not a competent boss. He lets his employees dictate his own actions & wage a war against the players.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
Save to the file and then load from the modified file. Its easier.
How to upgrade the stats of a Persian and his skills and different perks in the game?Probably hack the save with a special program, to hack you need to know where the saves are, so I do not know where they are, so I can't hack.If you can somehow hack your Persian's stats to a friend, then write down I don't understand your inscription.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes