Mithros

Nov 23, 2019
So does anyone know what's the best way to sell ur stuff in early and late game? I mean to sell the equipment you get from the first mission and some other items.. I wanna sell them because they are quite useless and will only take space however I can't find a vendor that will not offer 1/5 of the price for it.. (early game like tutorial to second probe)
Early game? Not really. However, if you're getting close to 2nd probe, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: roupe

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
My reactions were about generic writing and what one should expect from payed writers, I'm the first to agree it doesn't always apply to this game or CoC, I felt that your points were presented in a very generic way so I reacted as such.
Regarding harem members sleeping around, my compromise is that I tolerate if it happen with character the mc fucks too or if they are present and the choice to avoid it is given to the player. From my opinion Urta x Amily was not a problem compared to Anno or Cait that sleep around with anyone.
Understandable, but what I did was make points that are generally speaking true when looking at the type and quality of writing for specifically TiTS and CoC 2 (CoC 1, while flawed, did actually do better in that regard as far as earlier content is concerned, characters had more varied interactions and more of an actual part in the story as a whole, albeit not necessarily directly in your quest to fight Lethice) and wouldn't apply if the reasons (lack of dynamic interactions etc.) I mentioned aren't at play.
I'm sorry if my expression was that confusing!

Reactions: Warphorror

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The only instance I know of where being soulbound changes a flags outcome is with Kas, but who you're bound to doesn't matter.
I see, well, that's still a very useful trick to know, aside from Kas the locked transformation is probably the biggest nuisance about the deals.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
Finish Colenso Quest on Tarkus, then he will have best rate sell item ( I choice lie to him tho been long time not test on newest ver if it still exists)

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
Early game? Not really. However, if you're getting close to 2nd probe, then
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, I checked wiki just to look at her rate after you said and she's really one of the best dealers if not the best one in the game thanks so much for the answer.

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
Is there a way to patch incest back in, or is there a way to do it? asking for a friend.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Is there a way to patch incest back in, or is there a way to do it? asking for a friend.
No, they removed the content, you'd have to use an older version. The current version is after they switched so it never had the stuff to begin with. There wasn't much to begin with, though.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
PSA: William spent months (possibly years) writing a Zheng Shi expac (with Sophora content) and it just got thrown in the trash :(

Wow, so basically the last guy who actually tries to write some lengthy and in-depth stuff now also won't really add anything anymore because some dumbo didn't like what he wrote? What a clown-fiesta.

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
PSA: William spent months (possibly years) writing a Zheng Shi expac (with Sophora content) and it just got thrown in the trash :(
Tbh I hope William comes back with Sophora content even if takes a while, I didn't reached late game yet but it would make such a great content to see such a different character that doesn't have a bimbo personality nor body.. sadly just saw that it got abandoned for now because someone in the team didnt liked it..

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes