ZeroC9006

Sep 5, 2017
I know your not paying and yes people who don't pay can make suggestions to make the game better but you are just complaining about capitalism and trying to make a well being by making a game that people love and actually want to play and if it updated too much people would get bored of it so if you actually want to make a valid argument instead of this bullshit "its wrong to want to make money argument" go to his forum and give him an idea that will actually make the game better
You don't know whether or not I invested money on this game so I suggest you keep your useless comments of "You probably ain't shilling any money for it so don't complain" to yourself. Even people who don't spend money on a game can come up with valid reasons to dislike something about it.

Secondly, I'm complaining because its true - they are ripping people off with their deliberately slow ass development. Do you know how many dozens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars have been funneled to this game over the years? They don't want to finish the damn thing, they want to keep it stuck in limbo because its more lucrative that way! It doesn't matter if I invested money or not, it still immoral and wrong as far as business goes. Nobody should stand for that, it sets a bad example.

People like the smut, I get it, but would it really hurt to bring other systems up to speed too? The story, planets, perhaps a few more character customization options, maybe another race, a few more levels, etc, these are all things that could use some love too. I would be a little more forgiving if they spread out their development and not just spending entire months centered around one NPC.
You don't know whether or not I invested money on this game so I suggest you keep your useless comments of "You probably ain't shilling any money for it so don't complain" to yourself. Even people who don't spend money on a game can come up with valid reasons to dislike something about it.

Secondly, I'm complaining because its true - they are ripping people off with their deliberately slow ass development. Do you know how many dozens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars have been funneled to this game over the years? They don't want to finish the damn thing, they want to keep it stuck in limbo because its more lucrative that way! It doesn't matter if I invested money or not, it still immoral and wrong as far as business goes. Nobody should stand for that, it sets a bad example.

People like the smut, I get it, but would it really hurt to bring other systems up to speed too? The story, planets, perhaps a few more character customization options, maybe another race, a few more levels, etc, these are all things that could use some love too. I would be a little more forgiving if they spread out their development and not just spending entire months centered around one NPC.

Last edited:

ZeroC9006

Sep 5, 2017
You really must know what it's like making an ass out of yourself when you clear said if I did pay it would be a waste but you sitting there complaining about how long it's taking on someone releasing their game and making money and of course their since the want to make as much money as they can and have a good life they are the worst type of people and have you ever thought maybe the game is going to be similar to minecraft or some other game were you can technically complete it but they still add more content but anyway if you have a problem with how they produce the game why not make one yourself and show them how it done if not get over you selfish ideas and wait♥
I don't care about what you "pretend" to know. But I have to admit it gives me great pleasure in seeing you making an asshole out of yourself by pulling guesses out of your ass just to convince yourself you're right. ;) Either come up with proof or STFU about the whole "You're not paying so don't complain" argument.

I'm also not against them making money, I'm against their questionable priorities and workflow, which could extend to how they use their money if they're just going to sit on their asses writing about whatever waifu is the flavor of the month, for almost half a year, while making little to no progress in the rest of the game. I'm not asking for them to stop writing smut, I'm asking that they distribute their attention throughout the game sections and make posts about it like they do with everything else, to show people that there's progress, not just writing about sex. When was the last time there was any significant progress made to the story? A new probe? A new planet?

Everything I posted here I also posted on their forums. I was expecting to get bombarded with hate but turns out quite a few people ended up agreeing with what I said, which surprised even me. So I'm not the only one who thinks so. I also a frequenter there and sometimes participate in discussions, report bugs and help other people when I can so I'm not just a "useless complainer".

Now, do you have anything else to add or can we finally drop this discussion? If you do then take it to PMs. There's people following this thread (myself included) and we would rather get meaningful notifications, not some idiots quarreling about who's opinion is right or got the biggest the dick.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey. Got a question for all of yous.
While good writing's one of my kinks, interspecies mating isn't.
Give me some pointers as to how to solve this erection equation.

Does the thing have enough good ol' human skin on human skin humping related content, to go through it for that, or should I power throw my horizons elsewhere? Appreciate the responses in advance. Jerk on, boys.
No, there aren't many plain humans in the game.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Hey. Got a question for all of yous.
While good writing's one of my kinks, interspecies mating isn't.
Give me some pointers as to how to solve this erection equation.

Does the thing have enough good ol' human skin on human skin humping related content, to go through it for that, or should I power throw my horizons elsewhere? Appreciate the responses in advance. Jerk on, boys.
The text below are just my personal observation and thoughts on the game, other people probably think differently, so don't take my word as pure facts and let it stop you from trying the game.

Humans? How many actual humans is there in the game in total, does the number of "pure" humans even reach a grand total of 5? Sarcasm aside, the fairly low amount of regular humans is a much smaller problem than the enormous amount of futas compared to regular male and females imo. A large part of the game is furry and transformation related. Sometimes I feels like like 30-40% of the npc:s you meet are futas. The funny thing is that I don't particularly dislike futas and actually like a fair bit of futa content in this game. Despite that, I feel there are way to many of them in the game currently.

While writing this reply, I got curious and checked out the game , and according to the wiki, the are 74 humans in the game. The "human" in this game is very loose term though, since this
girl is counted as a human according to the wiki for example. So my answer is no, the human skin on human skin humping, you asked about, is very low.

Personally I think the smut in the game is top notch and the scenes is what makes both CoC and TITS stand out from other similar text based adult games if you ask me. And if the games creators weren't so focused on adding more and more TF, futa and furry stuff every damned update, it would be an even better game than it currently is, and I think it's a really good game, and have lost countless of hours playing (well fapped tbh) it.

I'm sure that the furry and TF crowd loves it to death though. Hell, I suspect the main reason this game got like 100$k+ on it's offbeatr campaign, was like 99% due to the furry fandom alone. And the games creators still rakes in a huge pile of cash every month compared to pretty much all other adult games I've seen. According to it's patreon, it currently gets $31,804 each month from it's 6,057 patrons. And this is a game without any flashy HD graphics, animations or pics, it lacks the slick, modern interface you see in the better produced adult games of today. It can best be described as a text based game that looks quite similar to the old school text based adventure games from the early 80's. With a very basic interface and some buttons instead of a command prompt and the need to type in text for every action.

People like me, who are neutral towards furry stuff and couldn't give a damn about all the pointless TF items that transforms you into a part goat, part dragon, part slime with the lower body of a space worm with a dick the size of Jupiter, still gets a large amount of fappable content in the game though. Hell, there is also a fair amount of of gay content in the game as well for gay men and women who likes MM action. Basically, the game has a content for pretty much everyone and the number of actual fetishes in the game, are so many that it would take ages to find and list all of them.

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
I know im not obligated to always say thank you but youre really a nice guy that always reply to my posts or even quote my posts and above all you always brings a little more enterainment to my boring life with every update you give us so here goes a big THANK YOU and a like as always
PalpatinPadavan.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
@tysssart

Just to clarify what i think the designers notion to their clasification as "Human" is in the case of the character you posted.
You notice alot of characters have "Modified" themselves to look non-human in manny cases. These include Penny, Reaha, and several others that despite their apearance are noted as Human in the wiki. This definition comes from the fact that despite what the look like now, their starting race was "Human"

So to some it up: A character is Human, despite its attempts to say "Look like a cat throught modds"

That said, this game is heavily forcused on furry, herm/futa, and transformations (both consensual, and forced). And besides those, has a high amount of Male-->Female transformations and Traps (Feminized Males).

If these themes are not your kind of game, then this is one you should not pla, despite maybe enjoying some of the writing, you would be put off in terms of sexual content.

(PS: that last part was meant for all those that read this, not just you Tysssart :D )

Reactions: Soap Cracker
4.10 star(s) 63 Votes