Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Can we ask Devs to add a cheat code which unlocks all the sex scenes in a gallery?
Like there will be a gallery option in main menu, you click on it, there is a list of characters which when you click on it it will bring up the available sex scenes.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can we ask Devs to add a cheat code which unlocks all the sex scenes in a gallery?
Like there will be a gallery option in main menu, you click on it, there is a list of characters which when you click on it it will bring up the available sex scenes.
I highly doubt FenCo will ever add anything like that to the game but you can always go and ask them yourself if you want to.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Would someone please update the Mega Links for the SWF & SWF Image Packs? They're both either down or expired (so is the Nopy links for both also). Thank Ye.

D

Deleted member 584847

guys, how can I unlock Uveto? i still got only 3 locations available to visit (tavros, mhenga, new texas)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
guys, how can I unlock Uveto? i still got only 3 locations available to visit (tavros, mhenga, new texas)
As far as i know, there is a few ways to unlock uveto.
Being "invited" by Shade, by anno, by Syri and the mini quest in space with the smuggler.
The first is done while on the ant planet (forgot the name rn), talk to shade, do her quest (or kara's, same result in the end), do the probe, reveal you relationship with shade, she will then go to uveto and "invite" you to see her to talk.
Another one is a little more random, while traveling you can encounter a ship (something like "the ice queen" or something similar), help him to go to uveto, you can chose what you want with him.
For anno/syri, it's an event for christmas, one of them will invite you to a party on uveto.
Also, syri as a quest on uveto, at some point (and at some lvl) she will travel to uveto to deal with some personal problems, you can then go there to help her.

Maybe there is other ways, but it should be enough for now.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Are there any scenes where its actually reads like rape. I know the devs deleted/edited some encounters cause they were rapey but are they all gone?

Feb 13, 2019

It never got claimed and moved over when they changed hosts, not sure if it can still be ported over now.

The only really similar board I noticed was /hgg/.
It exists, it's just not on 8kun. It was actually linked many pages ago in this very thread and it's also been on my unofficial mobile builds page forever.

Not sure what you think you'll find there, though; I still occasionally post those mobile builds when I can derive it from the files that get posted here but none of us there are providing new builds anymore these days. So we basically get off-topic and complain and stuff.

I've also not been making as many rebuilds recently, I just don't find the game very worthwhile anymore unfortunately. It never felt as good as early CoC to my mind; partially due to the genre (sci-fi vs fantasy) and partially due to the kinds of content that are getting focused on.

I mainly do mobile builds still because I think people might want them (and I know mine have worked for a few people when the official ones didn't),
I also still do my own builds from source code whenever they actually bother to share it (they haven't for a couple public builds now, and I'm tired of complaining into a vacuum on the forums about it; it's obvious to me they just don't give a shit or value people who might be contributors. I did file a couple pull requests ages ago when I still had hope and the sources were still being bumped consistently).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwemer

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
It exists, it's just not on 8kun. It was actually linked many pages ago in this very thread and it's also been on my unofficial mobile builds page forever.

Not sure what you think you'll find there, though; I still occasionally post those mobile builds when I can derive it from the files that get posted here but none of us there are providing new builds anymore these days. So we basically get off-topic and complain and stuff.

I've also not been making as many rebuilds recently, I just don't find the game very worthwhile anymore unfortunately. It never felt as good as early CoC to my mind; partially due to the genre (sci-fi vs fantasy) and partially due to the kinds of content that are getting focused on.

I mainly do mobile builds still because I think people might want them (and I know mine have worked for a few people when the official ones didn't),
I also still do my own builds from source code whenever they actually bother to share it (they haven't for a couple public builds now, and I'm tired of complaining into a vacuum on the forums about it; it's obvious to me they just don't give a shit or value people who might be contributors. I did file a couple pull requests ages ago when I still had hope and the sources were still being bumped consistently).
My apologies, I usually just skim the latest posts here every few days and didn't know it was still kicking. I had to use your CoC apk because the offical one refused to install for whatever reason, so thank you for that.

TiTs and CoC2 both have a few great characters but overall they're very lackluster, it's 'nice' to hear that the forums are still as useless as always though.

peacmaker

Dec 14, 2017
So is there any extra downloads to this game i should put in to enjoy it better. I remember trying this about a year ago and it was fun but it got a bit dull at some point although it was still enjoyable. I just wanna know if people use mods for this game or not basically,

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Its been awhile since I've picked up TiTs. QQ: do i still need to set my computer time to the holiday dates to play those event ?

PregKing

Aug 13, 2019
Its been awhile since I've picked up TiTs. QQ: do i still need to set my computer time to the holiday dates to play those event ?
use the code tistheseason in your codex to turn seasonal events on/off at will. Then it's just random chance encounters for them.

Reactions: Scorpi7
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes